Sign in to follow this  
Karen Aucoin

Creating photo books, what's my best option?

Hey ladies, now that we're back from our wedding I'm looking at creating some photo books. I'm wondering if anyone has had good luck with a particular kind. I'm wanting something that easy to use and not too expensive as we're making quite a few. I've looked into Picaboo and Heritage Makers. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback everyone. After much research I've decided to go with Blurb.com. I just finished making my engagement party book and thought it was good practice for making my wedding book. Easy to use, can't wait to see it!

Just for future reference, my sister is a photographer and prints everything through mpix.com including photo books. They always come out nice! Cousin made one as her guestbook (black pages all yearbook style) and had everyone sign with metallic sharpies. It was very unique!

I'm going to rave on Shutterfly. Their prices are awesome, they run deals all the time, and everything I've printed there is awesome. They seem to have a lot of options for page layouts, backgrounds, etc. I make a calendar for each of my parents for Christmas every year and they come out great. I'll probably use Shutterfly (mPix costs a lot more).