Photo

So Excited! I'm on a roll!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 mlabbe

mlabbe
  • 784 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 06:19 PM

Wow, that's fantastic! I'm getting married sooner than you and still isn't done doing all of these things!

#12 LaceyLace

LaceyLace
    • 14 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 09:40 PM

Good job, I finally chose my wedding colors (burnt orange & plum) and I'm half way there with the details. I have a lot done too!! Congrats!!!!!!!

#13 mrscheeze

mrscheeze
      • 160 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 08:54 PM

wow sounds like you are on a roll..... that reminds me there is so much wedding stuff i should be doing

#14 Meitra

Meitra
        • 249 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 11:18 PM

Wow QueenDiva you are an inspiration to getting things done! I'm interested in Tensing Pen too, can you tell me what kind of rates they're giving you? Also, will you be having any kids under 12 there for your ceremony? And since you mentioned your website is under construction, what wedding website are you using?
          Moon Dance Cliffs ---- Negril, Jamaica ---- December 4, 2010

#15 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
          • 5,521 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 11:30 PM

You are def. on a roll! keep up the great work!

#16 debbmach

debbmach
            • 1,457 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:04 PM

looks like you're very organized...keep it up!
              http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#17 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
              • 521 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 10:51 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Meitra
                Wow QueenDiva you are an inspiration to getting things done! I'm interested in Tensing Pen too, can you tell me what kind of rates they're giving you? Also, will you be having any kids under 12 there for your ceremony? And since you mentioned your website is under construction, what wedding website are you using?
                Thanks! I'm getting the rates posted on their website with a 10% discount. You need 1 night's stay for the whole resort (or # of rooms you want) to confirm/reserve your date, and my guests must book thru me, so I can make sure things are getting done on MY timeline. In fact, they need a deposit just to RSVP, lol. As I prefer this to be an adults trip, I'm recommending that for the guests to be able to enjoy their trip, they may not want to bring "small" children. However, Tensing Pen has no minimum age requirement. I'm using GoDaddy "Website Tonight" to create my website; once you get the hang of it, it's not that bad.

#18 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
                • 344 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:54 PM

Good going. Get married March 2010 and just strated some of these things. Have fun!

#19 Misslaurap

Misslaurap
                  • 19 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:09 PM

Wow, you are doing well! We haven't officially even set a date yet and I've designed the main layout of my STD and how i want my invites to look! It's crazy, I don't think we'll have our wedding until May 2012 and it just seems too far away but we want out families to have enough time to save to come over, it wouldn't be the same without them!

Good luck with the rest of your planning, for the last seven months you will probably be sitting on your thumbs with nothing left to do!

#20 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
                    • 521 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 09:01 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Misslaurap
                      Good luck with the rest of your planning, for the last seven months you will probably be sitting on your thumbs with nothing left to do!
                      Haha, you're probably right! Maybe I should slow it down some, lol!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users