Sign in to follow this  
gracefulsteph

Florist for Cancun?

I very highly recommend ladies that are getting married in Cancun & are looking for a florist, use Vanessa Jaimes. Unfortunately we had to cancel our wedding in Cancun b/c our travel agency canceled all charter flights to Mexico in May b/c of the outbreak of the H1N1 virus. Therefore, I never got to see the beautiful flowers that she helped me to design. Some may say that if I never got to see her work, then why would I recommend her. From the moment I contacted Vanessa, she has been nothing but helpful. She has responded to all of my questions & requests (all 2 million of them :) We then had to cancel & she was so understanding & even refunded our deposit 2 weeks before the wedding. She is such an artist, her work speaks for itself (check out her website Cancun Floral Design, Flower Arranging / Diseño Floral en Cancun, Arreglos Florales.) If your looking for a wonderful florist, please contact Vanessa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea View Post
Hii!

I found a very good florist with lots of ideas. Her website is still under construction but her quick replies and pictures and ideas have been wonderful.
Flores Julieta. I read a review from Ana Garcia and therefore contacted her.
Her email is floresjulieta@prodigy.net.mx

Good luck!
thanks for her contact info!! i've hear a lot of great things about her!

Be VERY CAUTIOUS if you're using Cancun Flower Shop! Just make sure you stay on top of them from your first point of contact until you officially sign a contract.

Vanessa Jaimes says there is a $1500 USD minimum for orders....this is about 3 times more than I hoped to spend on flowers! Does any one know if Costco there sells flowers? I need a cheaper option.