Photo

Pash Problems ... WE'RE REORDERING PASH'S - anyone else interested?

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#161 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 06:13 PM

i don't know if i feel worse for the bunnies or the people wearing them!

#162 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:00 PM

Courtney, I really really like the ivory ones, are those something you would think about. Black is always good as well, everyone likes black and you do not have to worry about them matching anything.

#163 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:01 PM

Oh guys, Tammy emailed the guy to see what kind of business rate she can get, so I would hold off a little bit on ordering them, just till Tammy tells us what the response is, then go a head and order. So, we should have all the orders in, and send it off as soon as we hear from Tammy.

#164 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
        • VIP Member
        • 2,347 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:09 PM

Courtney, definitely not too late---- just PM me your shipping info and quantities/color and I'll add it to the spreadsheet.

Once we hear back from Tammy, we'll figure out the logistics of placing the order/payment/etc...

#165 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 11:25 PM

Just wanted to give everyone an update. I went back and the shop was boarded up. The guy next door told me that "my lady" was indicted on trademark and copyright infringement! So much for that connection.

Also, Maria and Ann you guys are awesome to do this for everyone. Thank you for helping out. I'm sorry again that I wasn't able to come through with this. I hate disappointing people.

#166 dragonfly

dragonfly
            • 1,820 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 11:31 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
              Just wanted to give everyone an update. I went back and the shop was boarded up. The guy next door told me that "my lady" was indicted on trademark and copyright infringement! So much for that connection.

Also, Maria and Ann you guys are awesome to do this for everyone. Thank you for helping out. I'm sorry again that I wasn't able to come through with this. I hate disappointing people.
              You didn't disappoint anyone you made many, many girls very happy with your generous spirit!

Kelly~

#167 1elephant

1elephant
              • VIP Member
              • 15,998 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 03:00 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by dragonfly
                You didn't disappoint anyone you made many, many girls very happy with your generous spirit!

Kelly~
                agreed! and i hadn't even asked you for them yet!

#168 Clussy75

Clussy75
                • 533 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:14 AM

BTW Glenda, none (I think) of us would even be looking to get a deal this great on such a classic item for the OOT bags if it weren't for you. Your initiative is awesome.
                  Claudia & Sean
                  11/11/07

#169 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:42 AM

Glenda, you are so silly. You did not dissapoint anyone, we all appreciate your efforts, more than I think you can know (you don't take credit for anything you silly girl).

Thank you so much for trying and for being such a sweet caring person.

#170 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
                    • 4,979 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:57 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Clussy75
                      BTW Glenda, none (I think) of us would even be looking to get a deal this great on such a classic item for the OOT bags if it weren't for you. Your initiative is awesome.
                      SO true! This wouldn't have been an OOT Bag hit for anyone if it weren't for you! Now we all want one... you've creat Pashmina Monsters!!! :P
                      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users