Sign in to follow this  
Cassie

New Show on TLC: Four Weddings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetie View Post
I'm hoping to see a change in the format for Four Weddings to make it more fair. Have you guys noticed the DRASTIC difference in budgets for the four brideshuh.gif I also think that to level the playing field, they should have three to four engaged women that are not competing in that round to judge. Their opinions would be more unbiased.

The weddings at least need to be in the same budget ballpark. Anything more than $5,000 difference is obviously giving an advantage - especially for things like venue and food. It would be so much more interesting to see what four different brides could do with the same budget.
I thought that at first too until I saw one particular episode where a diy bride on a tight budget actually won! I can't remember which episode since I DVR them all and erase them as soon as I see it, but I think it was the bride that had the loft wedding??

I agree with SouthernSweetie. It just doesnt seem fair. Especially if the winner is the one who always has the more lavish wedding. duh! obviously they can afford the honeymoon over the others who had a more sincere wedding.

no fair.

BUT......... still fun to watch :)

I liked watching that show too, but I do agree with the unfairness. They should all be in and around the same budget! I also like the idea of having girls who are engaged, but not competing judging for a more unbiased score.

I love this show. However, I think that they should group people of around the same budget on each episode. I don't think its fair for a 5k wedding to compete with at 70k wedding. that is just unreasonable.