Photo

Beach wedding shoes

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#31 NicoRuskies

NicoRuskies
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:51 PM

I finally found shoes! My fiance is tall so I didn't want to go with flats for the ceremony and pictures. I decided to go with a small wedge heal....which was SO HARD to find for me. I've been going to mall every second day because all of the cute spring shoes are coming in and selling out fast. I got them at Aldo. You can order online though. Here is the link!

MANBY - women's evening sandals for sale at ALDO Shoes.

Just to fill you ladies in. These sandles are VERY comfortable (not the kind you have to curl your toes to keep on!) and have good grip on the bottom which will be great for around the resort on tile.

#32 wendyjd

wendyjd
    • 968 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:53 PM

Cute shoes, they may go on my short list!!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by NicoRuskies
      I finally found shoes! My fiance is tall so I didn't want to go with flats for the ceremony and pictures. I decided to go with a small wedge heal....which was SO HARD to find for me. I've been going to mall every second day because all of the cute spring shoes are coming in and selling out fast. I got them at Aldo. You can order online though. Here is the link!

MANBY - women's evening sandals for sale at ALDO Shoes.

Just to fill you ladies in. These sandles are VERY comfortable (not the kind you have to curl your toes to keep on!) and have good grip on the bottom which will be great for around the resort on tile.

#33 sugaredviolets

sugaredviolets
      • 59 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:20 PM

I haven't been able to find anything...so I bought these as "back-up" to calm my nerves.
        Womens - American Eagle - Brit Peep-toe Flat - Payless Shoes

#34 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
        • 196 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:41 PM

We are planning on having our ceremony and reception on the beach so it will be no shoes for me!
          Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

#35 Beth0413

Beth0413
          • 38 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 11:43 AM

I plan on going barefoot. However if the sand is too hot, I have a cute bare of flip flops for backup!
            Can't wait to marry my best friend!

#36 mbarnes04

mbarnes04
            • 194 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:52 PM

i am thinking barefoot!!

#37 CND_Redhead

CND_Redhead
              • 184 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:01 PM

This is a great thread! I started thinking about this myself not too long ago. I'm only 5'4 and my FI is just over 6ft. I LOVE heels and fun coloured shoes. We're probably going to do the ceremony on the beach but I'm finding it very hard to think about altering my dress for flip flops/bare feet
                We're also doing a reception when we get back, so I think I've found a compromise with wedge heels! BUT... haven't found anything I like yet.
                If anyone has any suggestions that would be great.
                I love colour and fun styles, and would want ones with at least a couple inches for the wedge!
                Its early for spring/summer stuff so I'm going to keep my eyes out to find the best ones!

Cheers
                Jen
                :http://www.ezticker.....ing/ticker.png

Bride & Groom + 38 BOOKED!!!

#38 ronsoliman

ronsoliman
                • 233 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:03 PM

Very nice!

I can send you some images from my latest beach weddings...

#39 **Kat**

**Kat**
                  • 2,682 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:52 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Island Princess
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    I feel in love with these "juicy" frankie sandals. Beachy enough with some bling.
                    I got them for a bargain $50. They havent arrived as yet!
                    Im sure whatever way you decide it will be perfect :)
                    Oh man! I loooooooooove these!! I would totally buy them!

#40 LynnieS

LynnieS
                    • 319 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:07 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by sugaredviolets
                      I haven't been able to find anything...so I bought these as "back-up" to calm my nerves.
                      Womens - American Eagle - Brit Peep-toe Flat - Payless Shoes
                      I think these are very cute!!! you should go with them. They would also look cute with a shoe pin that is sparkly if you like that
                      yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users