Photo

What are your guests throwing at the wedding?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
  • 248 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:09 AM

We are going to use bubbles because we plan to have lots of people and they are cheap!

#32 shae

shae
    • 308 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:20 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SusieQ
      I have bought these celebration confetti poppers. You have to twist them and they pop.. multi colour bio degradable... I bought them at the dollar store in he party section
      i was thinking of using biodegradable confetti too. am a little worried that i'll have trouble getting it out of my hair since the pieces are so small. did you have a problem with that?

#33 mnh1983

mnh1983
      • 743 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:14 PM

I had been thinking about doing bubbles, but now that I see that ribbon wand idea, I really like them! Now I don't know what I want to do!

#34 CristiandJamie

CristiandJamie
        • 445 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 03:19 PM

Thank you for the wedding wand idea! Think I will go that route!
          Cristi & Jamie
          http://img.weddingco...er/7nhul9k2.png32 guests including Bride and Groom... and counting

#35 lalanyc

lalanyc
          • 363 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:50 PM

Ok this is my stupid question of the day. Clearly I've seen the old rice throwing done in the movies but...

as I was thinking about this more, I realize that walking out of a church (which will be my case), the bride and groom, along w/ their wedding party, typically leave the church before all other guests and often go directly to take pictures rather than do a receiving line.

So the question is - at what point do the guests throw rice, blow bubbles, etc??! I can't picture it now, clearly I'm going batty!!!

#36 Angel-in-Law

Angel-in-Law
            • 250 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:07 AM

Thanks for the wonderful ideas. I wasn't thinking of doing anything because rose petals are so expensive. The wedding wands are unique and look great! I'm loving that option.

#37 MDLady

MDLady
              • 433 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:16 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lalanyc
                Ok this is my stupid question of the day. Clearly I've seen the old rice throwing done in the movies but...

as I was thinking about this more, I realize that walking out of a church (which will be my case), the bride and groom, along w/ their wedding party, typically leave the church before all other guests and often go directly to take pictures rather than do a receiving line.

So the question is - at what point do the guests throw rice, blow bubbles, etc??! I can't picture it now, clearly I'm going batty!!!
                That's what I was thinking. We are getting married on the beach and the reception will be very close by on a deck of a restaurant. We are staying at the resort where we are getting married so when do people throw/blow/wave :)

#38 DAP8479

DAP8479
                • Site Supporter
                • 61 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:46 PM

I love the wand idea! It looks so great in all the pictures.

#39 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
                  • 997 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:30 PM

We're doing bubbles...we'll tie a pretty ribbon around them...they don't take up much space and they are definitely cheap! :) Gotta love cheap!

#40 luciel2820

luciel2820
                    • 474 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:14 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MDLady
                      That's what I was thinking. We are getting married on the beach and the reception will be very close by on a deck of a restaurant. We are staying at the resort where we are getting married so when do people throw/blow/wave :)
                      I remember a very long time ago for my cousin's church wedding, they did leave first but only to the door of the church. They went right back up to the alter to take pictures with the family. They were then left alone to take pics of just the two of them and we all waited for them outside with rice.

Hope this helps ?:??02:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users