Sign in to follow this  
lalanyc

What are your wedding colors / wedding theme?

I am considering a mix of Royal Blue w/ bright, popping colors like orange, yellow and red. My "theme" (if you can call it that) is Tropical Mexican.

Here are my inspirations so far:

Wedding Inspiration Gallery #16: Yellow, Blue, Fuschia & Plum | Wedding Colors & Inspiration

Wedding Inspiration Gallery #11: Navy, Green, Sand & White | Wedding Colors & Inspiration

What is everyone else doing??!

They both sound like great combinations. Hard choice ahead for you! I am getting married on Vday, and I LOVE the color red so I am going with apple red, ivory and chocolate brown. Good luck with your decision. You really can't go wrong with either one, but i really like the first group of colors. The pictures really pop.

im not really having a theme as there will only be 4 of us.but it think the brighter the better bright colours look great on photos.the first download is best in my opinion

I think you should go bright too. I like the first option.

I am using green & orange as my wedding colors. I think it will really pop with the beach setting.

Wow! really tough to chose just one combo! I like them both...A LOT but the first one is my favourite. Hmm...maybe you should add a poll to this as well so we can see what everyone thinks!

Watermelon Pink is the color for me. So I am having watermelon pink/silver/ivory.

My dress will be ivory. Tuxes will be black. My affair will be formal under the gazebo on the beach with a reception in the ballroom. I am not having a at home reception so I am making this a grand affair. My theme will be Hollywood on the Beach with bling bling...