Need help with ideas for OOT bag (MEXICO)

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 barcelo1162010

• 154 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 02:59 PM

I have decided to do personalized flip flops from Party Flops for the ladies in the group. Now I need to find something to do for the men. I don't want fill the bag with a lot of inexpensive things (as that adds up quickly too); would rather just do one nicer item(under $5) for the guys. I was thinking about travel mugs but don't think I want to haul them all down there. Any ideas?
    My other idea was to buy something in Mexico for them? But what? What do you think of when you think of mexico... Was thinking maybe a snack of some sort; but everything I think of when I think of Mexico and food- you can't really put in a bag...tacos, margaritas, etc.
    Anyone have any ideas?

#2 Patti

• 555 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:50 PM

How about tequila, kahlua or some kind of liquor? How many do you need to buy for?

#3 barcelo1162010

• 154 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 11:03 PM

I might have to do Kahlua or Tequilla. 16 guys to buy for. If you think of any other ideas let me know.

#4 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 11:46 PM

Hmm, maybe beach towels of some sort? You might be able to find them down there for fairly cheap?

#5 Dedicated2Us

• 39 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 04:42 AM

how about shot glasses?

#6 damaris

• 462 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 04:51 AM

I am doing Pashmina's for the girls and for the men we decided on "Game Over" t shirts.
              65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

#7 wilsoml2

• 299 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 12:50 AM

I saw some decent looking men's grooming kits at Target, which I was considering for our GM but that may get expensive for 16 guys! What about some nice cigars? You can get those once in Mexico.

#8 debbmach

• 1,457 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 05:05 AM

I like the idea of shot glasses or tequila...guys will always love that!

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#9 Kits55

• 607 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
                  • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 28 December 2009 - 03:26 PM

it might be kind of lame but what about frisbees? When we got married the guys would have liked to have a football or frisbee to toss around. Otherwise I think cups are a good idea (for beer).

#10 Princess402

• 737 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 07:30 PM

I like the idea of shot glasses, or some kind of sports item like a frisbee to toss around. Any golfers in your group? Mexico is definitely known for great golf. I am thinking of putting some personalized golf balls and tees in my OOT bags for the boys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users