Sign in to follow this  
laurenvuitton

Anyone newly engaged people having trouble sleeping recently??? lol

not trouble sleeping, but I've had crazy dreams ever since we got engaged everything from cheating on my FI, to runaway bride, to being pregnant at the wedding!! weird how the mind works wink.gif

lol I hear ya!!! After I got engaged I couldn't sleep at all. Didn't help that FI and are were on a road trip. Because I couldn't sleep I sweet talked FI to taking a little detour from Anaheim to the Grand Canyon and back in one day and I drove the whole way. lol I wonder if he was rethinking the engagement at that point, seeing how insane I got. Now as it gets closer to the wedding I'm having wedding nightmares. Photographers not showing up, dress getting lost on the plane, and on it goes... Congrats!

Sleeping has never been an issue for me! =) However, I was in the middle of a book right when I got engaged and was never able to finish the book! I haven't read since! I just can't stop thinking about wedding stuff! I hope by the time we get to Mexico, I can relax! =)

I really understand... I have been having crazy dreams of my dress ripping and evrything going very wrong.... The dreams have calmed down but I could imagine when the day gets closer I the dreams will return LOL...