Anyone newly engaged people having trouble sleeping recently??? lol

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 laurenvuitton

• 283 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:18 PM

I got engaged last Friday... havent been able to sleep well since!! So much going through my head on where I should have DW and where to go from here!! Ahhhh... and its only just begun.. haha

#2 carolina24

• 1,573 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:34 PM

not trouble sleeping, but I've had crazy dreams ever since we got engaged everything from cheating on my FI, to runaway bride, to being pregnant at the wedding!! weird how the mind works

#3 carolina24

• 1,573 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:34 PM

#4 tammikins

• 71 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:48 PM

lol I hear ya!!! After I got engaged I couldn't sleep at all. Didn't help that FI and are were on a road trip. Because I couldn't sleep I sweet talked FI to taking a little detour from Anaheim to the Grand Canyon and back in one day and I drove the whole way. lol I wonder if he was rethinking the engagement at that point, seeing how insane I got. Now as it gets closer to the wedding I'm having wedding nightmares. Photographers not showing up, dress getting lost on the plane, and on it goes... Congrats!

#5 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
          • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:20 PM

Welcome for this great forum and congratulations on your wedding. Here you will find a lot of info and you could sleep like a baby.
          Happy planning!

#6 shellk

• 1,784 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:15 PM

congratulations.i remember that feeling well.now im starting with the sleepless nights again for excitement of my soon to be wedding day

#7 FutureMrsRell

• 82 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:21 PM

Sleeping has never been an issue for me! =) However, I was in the middle of a book right when I got engaged and was never able to finish the book! I haven't read since! I just can't stop thinking about wedding stuff! I hope by the time we get to Mexico, I can relax! =)

#8 JT3

• 443 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 06:39 PM

I really understand... I have been having crazy dreams of my dress ripping and evrything going very wrong.... The dreams have calmed down but I could imagine when the day gets closer I the dreams will return LOL...

#9 Girasole

• 757 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:25 PM

I think its wedding stress. The closer we get the more sleepless nights I am having.
                  Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

#10 mrscheeze

• 160 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:38 AM

lol its not that i cant sleep but i cant ever drag myself away from the computer researching wedding stuff! congrats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users