Photo

Does anyone else turn into a weepy sap when their fiance/husband goes out of town?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
  • 712 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:24 AM

Mine has been gone since Sunday and I have turned into this mopey, sad thing. That probably means something terrible, right? I'm not co-dependent, but I sure do miss him and I'm so used to having him around!

#2 aimee!

aimee!
    • 696 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:49 AM

DH has been out of town since Friday night... and he was supposed to come home tonight, but we are in the middle of this huge blizzard, so he's stuck!!!

But I know how you feel... I get pretty mopey too. But the good news is I have been able to be VERY productive in getting my last minute wedding things taken care of. It's hard sometimes because we only have one computer.
      Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#3 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
      • 712 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:56 AM

Oh, no! I hope he gets home safely very soon

#4 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
        • 762 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:59 AM

I am a flight attendant so i am gone for 3 or 4 days a couple times a month and I am all weepy and mopey in the hotel rooms at night! I know what you mean though.... you aren't co-dependant, but gosh do you miss your guy!!

#5 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
          • 653 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:35 AM

FI has only gone away once or twice for a few days and yep, I get super sappy and miss him SOOOO much.

But when I'm away, traveling for business, I am fine. I think I just fill the void with shopping! lol

#6 Kelitaw

Kelitaw
            • 512 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:26 PM

I get the same way. I end up getting cranky with him before he leaves, too - not fun at all! Shopping and mani/pedis definitely help! Thankfully FI doesn't travel often.

#7 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
              • 370 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:46 PM

I haven't seen my FI in 7 months (he's in the Army and deployed to Iraq). I cried everyday for a month when he left but he's on his way home now... I can't wait!

#8 aimee!

aimee!
                • 696 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 03:02 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Kelitaw
                  I get the same way. I end up getting cranky with him before he leaves, too - not fun at all! Shopping and mani/pedis definitely help! Thankfully FI doesn't travel often.
                  ohmygosh that sounds sooo great!! a spa in town is offering 20% off all services today b/c of the blizzard... but i don't think i can get there.
                  Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#9 jk1101

jk1101
                  • 2,582 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 03:19 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lisa DSO
                    Mine has been gone since Sunday and I have turned into this mopey, sad thing. That probably means something terrible, right? I'm not co-dependent, but I sure do miss him and I'm so used to having him around!

I haven't seen my FI in 7 months (he's in the Army and deployed to Iraq). I cried everyday for a month when he left but he's on his way home now... I can't wait!
                    I'm glad your FI is on his way home and a big THANK YOU to him for serving our country!

#10 shellk

shellk
                    • 1,784 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:56 PM

omg you need to read other threads i have been on this week.my fi is working away all of this week not home until friday.today i have felt really emotional then to top it off i got home to an email from our wedding co-ordinator that we have been waiting for to make our arrangements and i cant even speak to him for the next few hrs either.

i dont get it im really independant and not emotional what has this man done to me lol.

come on girls we can do this they will be home soon and the time of our lives is coming up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users