Photo

Attendant gift?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
  • 653 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:50 PM

I vote for the wristlet. I use a Coach wristlet as my everyday wallet, so I get tons of use out of it.
    I like clear, plastic, cheap for cosmetics bags because they get dirty and I sometimes need to turn it upside down just to see what's in it!!
    IMO, they'd get more use out of the wristlet.

#12 sweetiecat

sweetiecat
    • 186 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:28 AM

I voted for the wristlet, because even if you don't change purses all of the time, you will still likely use a wristlet when going out on the town and you don't want to bring a larger purse.

#13 carolina24

carolina24
      • 1,573 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:01 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by amygirl1169
        I vote for the wristlet. I use a Coach wristlet as my everyday wallet, so I get tons of use out of it.
        I like clear, plastic, cheap for cosmetics bags because they get dirty and I sometimes need to turn it upside down just to see what's in it!!
        IMO, they'd get more use out of the wristlet.
        completely agree with this

#14 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:25 PM

I voted wristlet. I'm not the type to change purses a lot but i do use my coach wristlets a lot when i go out. Its great when i'm going out and i dont want to bring a big purse, i can just throw in my drivers license, some cash, maybe lipstick, gum, etc. just the necessities for the night. Plus than the next day i can just throw those few things back in my big purse easily. I think your girls would use it a ton especially on the trip. You dont want to be lugging your purses out at night, this is so much easier.

the makeup bag is cute but i could care less what my makeup bag looks like, i got one at sephora for like $20 and its just plain black the one thing that i do love about it is that it has a seperate compartment for my brushes.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#15 NaM

NaM
          • 2,256 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:32 PM

I voted wristlet for pretty much the same reason as everyone else...make up bags get dirty and who really cares if it's Coach. I think the girls will use the wristlets and they aren't exactly meant for everyday wear (unless you want to of course!) so it'll be nice to have to dress your outfit up for a night on the town.

#16 super19

super19
            • 1,123 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 09:20 PM

I voted for the wristlet. I use mine ALL the time. I tuck it into my purse and keep the essentials in it so when I want a small option in a flash it's ready to go.

The cosmetic bag is a great idea as well. My only neg. about it is that my cosmetic bag gets full of make up and dirty. The coach bag is just too cute to get dirty!

#17 IrishgirlinNY

IrishgirlinNY
              • 938 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 09:48 PM

I voted wristlet. I have two and I use them every day in my larger bag. One is my GPS holder and one is my camera holder. I love them!

#18 KJT1985

KJT1985
                • 694 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 09:49 PM

Ohhh Irishgirl that's a good idea! Haha. Thanks girls!

#19 KimberlyAnne

KimberlyAnne
                  • 68 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:46 PM

I voted for the wristlet too. I use the wristlets I have very often. The cosmetic bags just seem to get too dirty and I change them frequently.

#20 kwright369

kwright369
                    • 33 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:55 PM

My vote is for the wristlet as well. I use mine all the time going out when I don't want my regular large handbag. Both are great gifts but the wristlet may be more *special* and won't get dirty from makeup, etc. Just me two cents though.. :)
                      Married 4/10/10 at Cabo Surf Hotel!

http://www.pictage.com/826789

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users