• 28 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:38 PM

Bliss Package with Transat

It is in there Wedding Collection brochure or on their website

#622 ntlsnow

ntlsnow
    • 204 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:51 PM

I was thinking this too. I want sundresses, line pants, etc too..Beach business??? :) LOL I am kidding, Ill keep thinking about it.

Originally Posted by jlb392 

how is everyone wording their dress code? I want basically sundresses, linen pants and light dress shirts but I'm really not sure how to word it.  If I use the word "casual" in it, I know there are going to be some cargo shorts and t-shirts there..... 

#623 missjade

missjade
      • 41 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

I've heard the phrase "beach chic" that seems to fit and am using it on my invitations.. :)

Originally Posted by ntlsnow 

I was thinking this too. I want sundresses, line pants, etc too..Beach business??? :) LOL I am kidding, Ill keep thinking about it.

#624 Ashlea

Ashlea
        • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:48 PM

Hi everyone!

Im new to this site and just in the fairly early stages of planning my wedding. I am considering the Ocean Blue for our wedding and looking at the week of April 22, 2013. Just waiting to hear back on some prices and go from there! Just wondering to all those other April 2013 brides out-how much have you planned as of now? Is it too early to plan on booking a time for the wedding from the judge once youve reserved your date?

#625 jlb392

jlb392
          • 197 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:00 AM

I was thinking either "tropical chic" or "beach chic" but I don't know if everyone will understand that that doesn't include Hawaiian shirts 

#626 jlb392

jlb392
            • 197 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:00 AM

Yeah, "beach chic" was one of the things I was thinking.  It's probably a better way to go than "tropical chic"

Originally Posted by missjade 

I've heard the phrase "beach chic" that seems to fit and am using it on my invitations.. :)

#627 Oct 2012 Bride

Oct 2012 Bride
              • 217 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:44 AM

I would think "Beach Formal" is good wording. I wouldn't use chic only because guys may have an issue with that. But formal implies dressing up, and beach implies linens and sun dresses. Or at least that is how I see it.

#628 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
                • 400 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:32 AM

Hi Ashlea,

I'm an April 2013 Bride too. I booked our hotel (Ocean Blue), wedding ceremony time, judge, photographer, and reception location about a month or so ago.....so definately not too early. In fact - if you are doing a legal ceremony - the judges book up quite fast - so I would advise you to hold your wedding date with Ocean Blue (by emailing the wedding coordinators) and ask them to confirm the judges availability for the selected dates. We didn't put our deposit in until we could confirm that both the hotel and judge were available for our date/time.

Happy planning!

Originally Posted by Ashlea 

Hi everyone!

Im new to this site and just in the fairly early stages of planning my wedding. I am considering the Ocean Blue for our wedding and looking at the week of April 22, 2013. Just waiting to hear back on some prices and go from there! Just wondering to all those other April 2013 brides out-how much have you planned as of now? Is it too early to plan on booking a time for the wedding from the judge once youve reserved your date?

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

#629 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
                  • 400 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:33 AM

I think I like "Beach formal" as well :)

Originally Posted by Oct 2012 Bride 

I would think "Beach Formal" is good wording. I wouldn't use chic only because guys may have an issue with that. But formal implies dressing up, and beach implies linens and sun dresses. Or at least that is how I see it.

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

#630 missjade

missjade
                    • 41 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:00 PM

Ohh! never head "beach formal" before but it sounds way better than "beach chic" ... i think i'll use that! thanks Oct 2012 Bride!

Originally Posted by Dominican Ally 

I think I like "Beach formal" as well :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users