Sign in to follow this  
erinc

Erin's Las Caletas/Paradise Village Review - Puerto Vallarta

Wow Erin!! Thank you so much for the great review. Everything looked perfect! Reminds me that I need to get back into planning mode. :)

We have been thinking about doing a Tres Leches cake...it is one of our favorites as well. So I am dying to know how it tasted, what it looked like and if you would recommend it.

Also, where did you (or Andi) get your pashminas?

Thanks, Meg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan_Rae View Post
Wow Erin!! Thank you so much for the great review. Everything looked perfect! Reminds me that I need to get back into planning mode. :)

We have been thinking about doing a Tres Leches cake...it is one of our favorites as well. So I am dying to know how it tasted, what it looked like and if you would recommend it.

Thanks, Meg
So the Tres Leches was a complete surprise! I asked for a white cake - nothing particular, as I vowed not to sweat the details....Voila, here's my favorite. It was good...I've had better, I've had much worse. It was moist throughout and creamy! I've had sweeter Tres Leches, but that was a common theme with all the desserts we had in PV....I recommend it!

As far as Pashminas - I ordered mine from Ebay....a seller out of Hong Kong actually. I paid about $7 each... When I asked Andi, she got them in NY or something....and only paid $2-3 each. I just wasn't going to make it that way anytime soon!

Hope this all helps and Good Luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan_Rae View Post

Thanks, Meg
Quote:
Originally Posted by erinc View Post

As far as Pashminas - I ordered mine from Ebay....a seller out of Hong Kong actually. I paid about $7 each... When I asked Andi, she got them in NY or something....and only paid $2-3 each. I just wasn't going to make it that way anytime soon!

Hope this all helps and Good Luck!
Yep that is right I got my from China Town in NYC. they were about $3 each, so not sure if there someplace like that near you? also I know that some brides on here just placed a large order through this site. not sure on the pricing though for just your order?

Wholesale Pashmina Scarves wholesale pashmina scarves