Sign in to follow this  
LaceyLace

Booked Moon Dance Cliffs in Negril

I booked this resort on Sunday & got my confirmation yesterday and my contract today. I booked the whole resort for me & my 68 guests for June 27 - July 2nd 2010 & I'm super excited!!!

awesome! that was one of the places I'm seriously considering. our wedding size seems to be the same, how much did it cost to book the entire resort, if you don't mind my asking?

~erin~

LaceyLace, I am typing this from the Crystal Dawn villas at Moon Dance Cliffs. And, I must tell you that this place is wonderful! It is just gorgeous. My wedding is at Moon Dance Villas and we are here for a site visit but we are staying at the Cliffs during the site visit. You will have a gorgeous wedding I am sure. The staff here is just wonderful. Each villa has a butler and ours (Ken) is on the patio now setting up for our dinner this evening. Also, the view from the gazebo is spectacular.

I am so sorry we are leaving tomorrow morning because it has been a pleasure staying at MDC.

Congrats

My wedding and reception is at Moon Dance Cliffs in August, however, we booked all of moon dance villas for us and our guests. Exciting isn't it!!

That sounds perfect! How much is it going to cost to rent out the villas and have your wedding at the cliffs? I'm leaning towards doing that too if I can swing however much it costs...