Erika J's Dreams Los Cabos Review 11.6.09 (PICS)

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#31 sunstarsmoon

• 2,233 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 10:50 AM

great review and pictures
    July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#32 sunset78

• 1,280 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 11:14 AM

Excellent review, and awesome pics! Glad everything went great.

#33 jetsbride

• 794 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 11:30 AM

Congratulations Erika!!! Everything looks amazing and you look so beautiful and happy!!!

#34 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 11:58 AM

Great Review Erica, Dreams is such a wonderful resort to get married at. I can't wait to go there on vacation in June. :-) You looked beautiful and everything looks like it turned out fabulous. Congrats.

#35 jennkurt

• 68 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:34 PM

Great review, Erika - thanks!!
            Married since June 4th, 2010!

#36 Sloan

• 1,279 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 06:28 PM

Woo! Congrats Erika! Great review and your pictures are awesome! You'd never know you schmucked your face so bad! Gorgeous!

#37 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:19 PM

hey erika,

fantastic review...omg that is funny about your sister...i mean i feel bad about saying it is funny but i guess waht happens in mexico stays in mexico...one of our guests had an atv accident and dreams was great about responding as well.

about your vouchers for the site visit...i am going to work with the resort to come up with a resolution that makes you happy...i emailed you earlier but i am sure you are turkey-daying it up and not checking email.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
              Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#38 amandseth

• 218 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:33 PM

How beautiful! Congrats, you were a stunning bride!!
                Annie and Wes, 11.11.09, GRP

Grand Riviera Princess Review
                http://bestdestinati....-review-52769/Planning Thread http://bestdestinati....nscious-52815/

#39 jwilke5

• 314 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:25 PM

Great review! Congrats!!

#40 Helen_S81

• 985 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 08:41 AM

I'm so glad that everything turned out so well for you after everything that you went through in the months leading up to your wedding! You looked beautiful! Thanks for a great review!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users