Wedding Colors?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 ncainey

• 159 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 12:15 PM

Hi everyone! I cannot decide on my colors! I think I want to use the cymbidium orchids so I was thinking of going with that apple green color that is popular now but I also like turquoise to go with the ocean. I think those two colors can work together but I would love to hear what color combos everyone else is doing. I don't really have a vision for my reception yet and I am back and forth betwenn an all white one (hurricanes with shells and candles) or the green orchids with more of the green/blue accents. I really need to pick my colors for the invites etc. ASAP! Help please

#2 JessicaM

• Vendor
    • 1,969 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 12:23 PM

I am using turquoise and chocolate brown. I havent decided on flowers though...saw a picture here with all white flowers and ribbons on the stems that I might use those colors for. I use the turquoise on my save the dates as well which are posted on here.

#3 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 12:25 PM

I am doing teal and hot pink, I just wanted bright fun colors.

#4 -Kate-

• VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 12:46 PM

I'm doing red and turquoise.

#5 Martha

• VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 01:02 PM

Fuschia and turquoise (more like a Tiffany blue actually).

We also thought about using fuschia, apple green and orange.

#6 Heidi

• 2,642 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 01:19 PM

Our colors are hot pink & green - like a grass colored green.
              Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#7 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 02:25 PM

My girls are wearing turquoise, Bria is wearing chocolate, and some cream. We also have a dash of the burnt orange in Timothy's tie, and puff, and our table will be decorated in burt orange golden sand, and beige. My flowers are going to be cream, and the girls cream and orange. Somehow it all ties nicely together. I love the green your talking about, I think you should go for it, I think tied in with the white it will be pretty. So many of us do turquoise, green will be a nice change and still look beautiful next to the ocean.

#8 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 03:19 PM

MANGO AND CREME I will wear white (hahaha) girls will wear creme cream and carry mango colored parasols no flowers except mine

Ha I have that all narrowed down and STILL no ring. Our anniversary is coming up (dont have and official day)

#9 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,996 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 04:08 PM

I love the idea of turquoise and green. I also still love hot pink (which would go great with either turquoise or green).

My wedding was all beige & white with accents of red. I think it looked really nice in pictures.

#10 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,754 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 04:18 PM

our colors are chocolate, lime and white but I love how teal/turquoise pops so we may throw this color in too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users