Wedding Over - Many Leftovers!
Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:25 AM
As a result of changing my mind, not as many people going, etc - I ended up with many extras or items I ended up not using. I figured I would see if anyone on BDW can use these things before I post them to Ebay.
If you have any questions or are interested in something, please PM me. Shipping is extra and please send me your zip code so I can calculate shipping. I would prefer to use PayPal only for payment and to only ship within the US. All prices are in US$.
1) I have 17 OOT Bags 16"x12" with matching coordinating make-up bag 7"x4.5". These bags are Estee Lauder and Estee Lauder is only reflected on inside label and the zipper pull on make-up bag. $2.00 per bag or $30.00 for all 17 bags and matching make-up bags.
2) Dark Silver-Finish Metal Starfish Charms 11mm x 13mm. I forgot that I purchased these! $2.00 for 23 starfish charms
3) Silver Heart Placecard Holders with Matching Place Cards. They measure 1 1/4" x 1 1/8". Each package has 4 placecard holders and I have 50 packages. $1.50 per package (4 heart placecard holders & matching cards in each package) You can also use business cards if you do not like the matching place card - below are business cards I made on VistaPrint
4) I purchased 3 pairs of shoes (couldn't make up my mind!) and I ended up not using these shoes. It's past the return period so hopefully somebody can use these. White Satin Touch-Ups Bridal Shoes Style "Nona" Size 10, 2 1/2 inch heels. New In Box - only tried on. $25.00
5) Destination Weddings for Dummies book - like new condition $5.00
6) White satin money bag/purse - new in package $2
7) Package of white silk flower petals - new in package $2
3 - Starfish Necklaces - The necklace is a double stranded necklace and is similar to the Swarovski Holly Starfish Necklace on the Swarovski website. The metal type is white gold plated and has sparkling crystals on the starfish. The long chain is 17" long with a 2" Extender and Short Chain 15" Long With 2" Extender. Each necklace comes with a gift box as shown. $10.00 per necklace.
Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:34 AM
9) 1 faux pearl children's jewelry set (new in package) - I purchased 2 and couldn't return the second one. 12"-14 1/2" adjustable necklace and matching post earrings. This set looked great on my flower girl. $8.00
10) 42 - Frosted plastic take-out containers (approximately 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 x 1 3/4"). For my favors, I put 4 Lindt chocolate truffles in each container. $.50 each or $20 for all 42 containers.
11) Set of 2*small creamy white gardenia flower hair pins. As you move close to the center of the flower, the flower petals become a creamy yellow color. Each flower is roughly 2¾ - 3 inches in diameter, and is hand-wired to a silver-toned u-shaped 3 inch hair pin. $5.00 for the set of 2
12) Set of 5 white hydrangea flower hair pins with pearl centers.* These*Each flower is hand-wired to a silver-toned u-shaped 1¾ inch hair pin. Each flower is roughly 1½ - 2 inches in diameter. $5.00 for set of 5
13) Set of 3 bridal white flower hair pins with pearl centers. Each flower is roughly 1½ - 1¾ inches in diameter. Each flower is hand-wired to a silver-toned u-shaped 1¾-inch hair pin. $5.00 for set of 3
14) Double strand swarovski crystal headband/tiara - never used $5.00
15) Floral swarovski crystal headband/tiara - $5.00
Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:43 AM
Luggage Tags - I used these as place card holders for my AHR. I used VistaPrint business cards in the luggage tag. If you are interested, I have plenty of the business cards left (around 175 cards) which I will include as well.
16) 15 -Red Luggage Tags .50 each
17) 18 - Orange Luggage Tags .50 each
1 18 - Blue Luggage Tags .50 each
19) 15 - Green Luggage Tags .50 each
20) 12 Decorated Fans - colors are neutral. My guests ended up putting them to good use especially since the church was not air-conditioned. Unfortunately, I made too many! $3.00 each or $30.00 for all 12
21) 1 - Ring Pillow - we only had a flower girl so we never ended up using the pillow $5.00
Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:49 AM
Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:47 AM
Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:18 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users