Photo

My pics from Juan came in the mail today...here are several for your viewing pleasure

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#51 KRISTEN

KRISTEN
  • 402 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 11:15 AM

Sarah~ your pictures are amazing. You two look so perfect together. I love seeing all the new photos you post. Congratulations again!
    Kristen

http://i189.photobuc....r/pic004-1.jpg
    Glenn and I at our Couple's Shower
    Nov. 3, 2007http://tickers.Ticke....9a03/event.png

#52 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 11:18 AM

Those are great, I always love the ones at the gazebo at dusk with just the bride and groom. Seriously every picture is worth hanging on the wall though. I wouldnt be able to narrow it down.
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#53 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 08 July 2007 - 12:34 PM

amazingly beautiful!!!
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#54 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
      • 402 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 05:39 PM

i love ALL of them! you got so many amazing shots. well done!
        MariaElena - 10/28/06
        Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#55 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 12:14 PM

Sarah your pictures are amazing! I was with juan for our TTD when he told me that he promised you your slideshow by the end of the day, I told him that he better get that to you, or else..... (jk juan) You and your hubby looked beutiful!!

#56 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
          • VIP Member
          • 4,116 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 04:33 PM

Those pics are gorgeous!! I bet you feel like a kid at Christmas finally getting them all in your hands! :-)

One of my faves is the one where Edyta is hugging you...her in her bikini and you in your wedding dress. Too cute/funny!! How often do you see pics of brides w/ bikini-clad girls hugging them?! AND you both look so damn happy and cute! I love it!!

#57 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 06:12 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Natalie M
              Sarah your pictures are amazing! I was with juan for our TTD when he told me that he promised you your slideshow by the end of the day, I told him that he better get that to you, or else..... (jk juan) You and your hubby looked beutiful!!
              That's too funny...yeah, he took a lot longer than he told me he would, but they were very worth waiting for. Thanks for putting a good word in for me! lol

I can't wait to see your TTD pics! (and wedding, of course!) Did you go to Chileno beach or did you do something else?

Quote:
              Originally Posted by redwards
              Those pics are gorgeous!! I bet you feel like a kid at Christmas finally getting them all in your hands! :-)

One of my faves is the one where Edyta is hugging you...her in her bikini and you in your wedding dress. Too cute/funny!! How often do you see pics of brides w/ bikini-clad girls hugging them?! AND you both look so damn happy and cute! I love it!!
              Thanks Rachelle! I do feel like a kid at Christmas! I was so excited when they came...probably more excited than Christmas...

I love the pics with Edyta- actually I probably have 20-30 pictures with either Tammy, Edyta, or a combination of them in them. i should post them all in a separate thread. There are also pics of Edyta running towards me in her bikini, but she looks so beautiful and skinny I didn't want anyone to hate her...rofl

#58 ajncooter

ajncooter
              • 983 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 07:52 PM

wow they look great! i love juan!

#59 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
                • 2,302 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 04:05 PM

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!!!! Your pics are awesome.
                  2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#60 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 04:24 PM

I'm late on this but WOW those turned out fantastic! Sarah, you look beautiful!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users