Photo

My pics from Juan came in the mail today...here are several for your viewing pleasure

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#31 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 04:19 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
    YAY Sarah! So pretty you are...you must feel like it's Christmas to have all your pics in hand. Hmmm, I wonder how long till you make your book? LOL.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JANET1111
    Christa - I bet Sarah's book is made within 2 weeks :)

although I have no idea how you will narrow down..I love them!
    I think this book will take a while because I don't know how to start narrowing them down! lol

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TammyB
    Sarah I love them.. I really enjoy looking at the TTD ones.. Juan did an amazing job.

Ahhh I thought seeing Jess's pictures made it hard on me for not seeing any of mine, but now your making it even harder.. :-((( I want to see my pictures.

One question, how did they come? What did you get for a photo album and such, I've always wondered what it will look like.
    They came by UPS, on DVD. One thing though- he sent a DVD of the pics, a separate DVD of the wedding slideshow, but didn't send me the TTD slideshow! I guess I'll have to email him and remind him that I want that one too- that way I can put it on YouTube or something, for the people that have MACs and can't see it yet.

While I was in Cabo he gave me a brown leather album, and last week my 300 prints arrived from Pictage. They come in a box, and you have to put them in the album.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Susan101207
    Your pics were definitely worth the wait. They are amazing! Juan did an awesome job and you two are VERY photogenic. I, on the other hand, am about the LEAST photogenic person you will ever meet...I am so worried that I'm going to ruin all our pics!
    Love the horses and the TTD too...HOT!
    lol, too funny- actually I think I'M the least photogenic person alive- Juan just does an amazing job. Are you kidding? Haven't you seen my slideshow I did of our nonpro snapshots? I look terrible in at least 70% of those!

Don't worry, a great photographer can make you look good!

#32 jillhiggins

jillhiggins
    • Banned
    • 386 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 04:25 PM

Very nice - the trash the dress pics are AWESOME!! Love them!

:)

#33 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 04:45 PM

You looked beautiful! Juan did an awesome job, of course!!!!

#34 mridgway

mridgway
        • 132 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 05:13 PM

Absolutely beautiful pics! I would have troubles narrowing them down too - they all look amazing!

#35 NHPT

NHPT
          • 3,848 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 06:43 PM

ahhh- so it took almost exactly 2 months for your pics- well they are beautiful and worth the wait- i LOVE the one of yall wait deep in the water- but werent you freezing!! so amazing.
            Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#36 NHPT

NHPT
            • 3,848 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 06:45 PM

wait- i didnt get an albulm in cabo- did everyone get one? i guess he wil have to mail it...........
              Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#37 PaulaV

PaulaV
              • VIP Member
              • 2,813 posts

We knew Juan would do an incredible job... you two are so gorgeous...
                You must be estatic about getting your pictures!

I like seeing more pictures of Edyta and Tammy as well.
                I forget, did you ask your guests to wear white or tan?

#38 andreslove

andreslove
                • 227 posts

Amazing! All of them are beautiful. It's so tough narrowing it down. Good luck.

#39 cessyboston

cessyboston
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,096 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 06:59 PM

so so amazing...i just love your pictures.... i do not know you or jeff but i tell you,,,you both tell an amazing story...i just love them all i have no idea how your going to pick......
                    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#40 lavalos

lavalos
                    • 261 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 07:20 PM

WOWZERS!!! Those pics were freakin' fabulous! I loved every single one of them--not a bad one in the bunch. Must be so exciting to, finally, get the pics!

Boohoo, why can't he just cancel what he's doing and be available on my date!!! I want Juan!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users