jaynreneewed

reception table set-up pic's

This is a great thread I'll keep checking back, maybe I'll see the restaurent that I have booked my wedding... How is that for wishful thinking

here are a few from our Almost married reception. We did mini beach balls with everyones name and then their table number. You cant see them that great but you get the idea. Our photographer also got creative with my ring...

Click the image to open in full size.

Well I don't have pics yet but here is my idea:

Have the Mexican blanket/serape as a table runner:

I ordered these maracas and I am going to put a pair or two on each table tied together by raffia.

And in the middle have a photo holder similar to this (I am in the middle of making them) hold up our table names (events from when we have been together such as: graduation, engagement, trips, College Days, Love at first site) and pictures of those times.

Finally there will be tea lights all around that. I have an image in my head I hope it all comes out right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogswellgray View Post
i looove the umbrella place cards. i would totally do that, but for some reason I don't feel the need to tell people where to sit...hmmm
I have been debating that too! We only have 35 people coming, so can't they figure that out for themselves?? I don't really want to have to do table cards/#s either..

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkoch View Post
Well I don't have pics yet but here is my idea:

Have the Mexican blanket/serape as a table runner:

I ordered these maracas and I am going to put a pair or two on each table tied together by raffia.

And in the middle have a photo holder similar to this (I am in the middle of making them) hold up our table names (events from when we have been together such as: graduation, engagement, trips, College Days, Love at first site) and pictures of those times.

Finally there will be tea lights all around that. I have an image in my head I hope it all comes out right!
Where did you order the maracas from?? That's such a great idea!