Photo

Las Caletas Couples ~ POST HERE!!! (**All LC Brides...PLEASE READ 1st post, red text)

• Please log in to reply
2103 replies to this topic

#951 kya101

kya101
  • 645 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:00 AM

Happy Easter Everyone!!!!

#952 Readybetty

Readybetty
    • 77 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Andi 

Hello! It has been awhile since I have checked in, congrats to all the recent brides! I still love hearing your great reviews of LC when you return, oh and seeing the pics too!

Our 2nd anniversary is this weekend, I can't believe it has been 2 years already! Anyway I was getting all nostalgic i think so that is why I decided to check in today ;) our plan this weekend is to watch our wedding video and relive the memories, then next week we are heading to Playa del Carmen to celebrate!

Yay Megan! you are getting so freakin close! we signed the certificate after the ceremony prob towards the end of cocktail hour. we did it after we had taken our pics.

how is your planning going?!

Congrats on your two year anniversary Andi!  I hope you guys have a great time in Playa del Carmen.

We are getting pretty close and that only makes me more and more excited!  I wanted to attempt to put together a really simple wedding program so I have to make sure a let both Kelley and (I'm assuming) Brad know my plan.  The planning is going really well.  I almost feel like I'm forgetting some stuff because for the most part, I'm finished and I feel like I should be working on stuff up until the day we leave. I've kind of dropped the anal retentive, super Type A outlook on it and now I'm focusing on having fun while down there and the rest should fall into place (hopefully).

#953 Readybetty

Readybetty
      • 77 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by choeft201 

Has anyone heard from kelley? It has been over a week and she has not responded to my emails..I'm guessing she is super busy. I asked her for a timeline for the schedule I'm working on and will let you know once I hear back

I e-mailed Kelley almost two weeks ago with a few pretty important questions and have not heard back yet.  I'm a little nervous since I'm only a month and a half out but I know she is busy and I must be patient.

#954 jen_matt

jen_matt
        • 12 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:26 PM

We are exactly one week out from today!!  Getting so excited.  I can't believe how fast the time has flown by.  Quick question for any past brides.  We haven't heard from the officiant yet.  Does he contact you normally prior to the wedding?  Matt was asking and I just realized this so I am now wondering too.  Happy Easter!!

#955 choeft201

choeft201
          • 156 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:45 AM

Does anyone know what the charge is for for kids? I know it is less than the $50 per person but I don't want to email kelly and bug her

Puerto Vallarta...June 18th, 2011

#956 moosiemoose1

moosiemoose1
            • 21 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:15 AM

Congrats!! I am less than two weeks away myself (May 8th). I haven't heard from Brad yet either, though I have been discussing ceremony order with Kelley. Did she send you the sample ceremony? If not, give me your email address and I'll send it over. I don't think I have posted enough to the forum to add attachments...

#957 moosiemoose1

moosiemoose1
              • 21 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by choeft201 

Does anyone know what the charge is for for kids? I know it is less than the $50 per person but I don't want to email kelly and bug her

Here is what Kelley originally quoted me for kids:

"CHILDREN 3 AND UNDER ARE FREE – CHILDREN AGES 4 TO 11 ARE HALF PRICE - $25 USD…."

I hope this information helps! 

#958 moosiemoose1

moosiemoose1
                • 21 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:21 AM

Congrats on your 2 year anniversary Andi! I hope you had an amazing Destination Anniversary. :)

I haven't posted much to this forum, but the information I have gotten from here has been a LIFESAVER for planning. Your posts and reviews were especially helpful!

Less than 2 weeks away for me...eek! :)

Originally Posted by Andi 

Hello! It has been awhile since I have checked in, congrats to all the recent brides! I still love hearing your great reviews of LC when you return, oh and seeing the pics too!

Our 2nd anniversary is this weekend, I can't believe it has been 2 years already! Anyway I was getting all nostalgic i think so that is why I decided to check in today ;) our plan this weekend is to watch our wedding video and relive the memories, then next week we are heading to Playa del Carmen to celebrate!

Yay Megan! you are getting so freakin close! we signed the certificate after the ceremony prob towards the end of cocktail hour. we did it after we had taken our pics.

how is your planning going?!

#959 choeft201

choeft201
                  • 156 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:44 AM

Thank you..it does..I'm only about 6 weeks away and still don't have final #'s

Puerto Vallarta...June 18th, 2011

#960 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
                    • 370 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:03 PM

I just got this video clip of the firedancers from our videographer.

They were amazing!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users