¡HOLA AMIGOS! Jared Rey - Photographer

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 ML YoungLove

ML YoungLove
  • 531 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:30 PM

Welcome to the forum! You do beautiful work!
    Mrs. Young

#12 *Linds*

• 5,776 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:30 PM

You take breath-taking photos!
      Loving married life! <3

#13 jaredrey

• 144 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:49 PM

Thanks so much 'sammysgirl' that means the world to me. Seriously. Makes a guy feel all special ;-)

Did I mention I can't wait to do this for a DW? Haha. It will be so fun!

Thanks for checking out my work. LOVE this forum!

#14 jaredrey

• 144 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:36 AM

Great News Future Destination Wedding Brides! I have some work to share from my first destination wedding in Cabo. I had the absolute best time and the best couple to photograph. It was a pleasure to be apart of their wedding day. Here are some of my favorite images from the wedding day! Hope you enjoy my destination work and consider me for your own destination wedding. I look forward to hearing from you!

fewell-pre-01.jpg fewell-pre-02.jpg fewell-pre-03.jpg fewell-pre-22.jpg fewell-pre-28.jpgfewell-pre-27.jpgfewell-ceremony-02.jpg fewell-ceremony-18.jpg

There are so many great images to share from there wedding day. You can check out additional photos from this wedding on my site by visiting the links below:

#15 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
          • 381 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:52 AM

Amazing Pictures! Thank you for sharing with us!

#16 KaytlinJean

• 178 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:46 PM

Welcome to the forum Jared! These are beautiful photos!

#17 lesley_mexico_bride

• 230 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:13 PM

WOW, I love your photos! I am looking for a photographer for our wedding May 29, 2011 at Las Caletas in Puerto Vallarta. I also am a fellow Texan in Houston! I will PM you or try to contact you on your website!

#18 jaredrey

• 144 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:34 PM

Thanks for the comments everyone! I just booked 2 more great destination weddings and I'll be accepting 2 more at a discounted rate before raising my prices to my full rates.

Thanks so much for the support you all have shown on this forum. So happy to be apart of this great community!

#19 mistibuard

• 444 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:08 AM

Beautiful work!! I am going to send you a message. My at-home reception will be in Dallas, and I would love some beautiful pics.

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#20 jaredrey

• 144 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:07 PM

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that everyday this week, starting tomorrow July 4th, I will be posting images from a destination wedding at the Paradisus Resort in Punta Cana. The bride Lindsay is a member of this forum, which is how we connected, and her images turned out fabulous. I will be posting images from her wedding day and on Friday I will be posting images from her Trash the Dress Session. If you have a moment this week be sure to check in everyday and show your love. My website is www.jaredrey.com

Take care everyone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users