• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:09 AM

... shipped via DHL! I debated posting this, because I can't share it quite yet. We won't even have time to watch the whole thing before we head out of town for the weekend. We've watched the first part, through the ceremony, and it's really cute. It's fun for me since I missed all of that (the boat ride over, the mingling beforehand, etc.).

I'll work on trying to find a way to share it if you're all interested - we just got the videographer package that Vallarta Adventures/Las Caletas offered.

Added: Our Las Caletas Wedding: 06.08.2007

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:11 AM

You big tease.. :-) Umm yeah we want to see it.. :-)

#3 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:12 AM

Can't WAIT to see it!!!

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:14 AM

any video whiz kids out there know how i could share it? i have a feeling it's going to involve YouTube! i am leaving for the weekend in a few hours - but i promise to work on it when I get back!

Courtney, Sarah - if you have tips on how to share, lemme know!

#5 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:17 AM

I bet Sarah can help you Ann, since she loaded hers for us to see. :-)

#6 tvt

tvt
            • VIP Member
            • 4,812 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:19 AM

YES we want to see it!!! You big tease!

#7 LadyP

LadyP
              • 3,156 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:35 AM

Y R U playing games. YOu tell us you got the video and it is really cute but we cant see it. What kind of frankennackle bull is that. (trying to stop cursing along with my diet IT AINT WORKN)

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:47 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LadyP
                  Y R U playing games. YOu tell us you got the video and it is really cute but we cant see it. What kind of frankennackle bull is that. (trying to stop cursing along with my diet IT AINT WORKN)
                  i haven't even got to watch it all myself - and won't have time before we leave! grrrr ...

oh, and bad idea to stop swearing at the same time you're dieting - wouldn't work for me!

#9 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,996 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:07 PM

Umm, yeah we want to see it! Hurry up!

I had to do a little research to figure out how to upload to YouTube, but the first thing you have to do is "rip" the DVD to your computer to an AVI file...I downloaded the free trial of AoA DVD ripper: DVD Ripper, Convert DVD to AVI, DVD to iPod MP4

You're technically only allowed to rip one 10 minute video with this trial, but I found that if you immediately rename the file before trying again you can do as many 10 minute segments as you want. I just named mine "Wedding 1" "Wedding 2" etc...

YouTube has a pretty good tutorial on how to upload your file from there...

Let me know if you can't figure it out...I'll try to troubleshoot some more from there.

Also, photobucket will do a 10 minute video with their pro level account. I have that too...

#10 leigh miller

leigh miller
                    • 936 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:14 PM

ann use the DVD ripper and please cut me out of any places i might show up. did they edit it or just send you the entire thing? most US videographers edit us (photographers) out but im not sure how high tech this company is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users