Photo

Searching for the perfect location!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 ~Angela~

~Angela~
  • 4,172 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:06 AM

Welcome! Not sure about the music part, but Anguilla would meet your other criteria. It's beautiful!

#12 SuperKate

SuperKate
    • 752 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:43 PM

Welcome to the forum and congrats! Happy planning.

#13 Dmitri_Markine

Dmitri_Markine
      • Vendor
      • 2,782 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 12:23 PM

Welcome!!!

#14 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
        • 260 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 11:55 PM

Congrats and welcome!! :)
          I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#15 futuremrsgoodrich

futuremrsgoodrich
          • 361 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:23 AM

Congratulations, and welcome to the forum!

You pose a great question, Im sure someone on here has the answer... maybe Costa Rica..

Happy planning :)

#16 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
            • 1,574 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:51 AM

Felicidades and welcome to the forum!! you might look at this, perhaps....

Casa China Blanca - El Farallon - Costa Banderas - North Shore Puerto Vallarta - La Punta Realty, Punta de Mita luxury real estate and vacation rentals - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#17 O'Driscoll Photography

O'Driscoll Photography
              • 4,853 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 06:03 AM

Welcome and congrats! I know just the place. Here's the link: Cuixmala

I photographed a wedding there, and this place is really gorgeous. Incredible scenery, very private, and you can party all night. In fact, at the wedding I photographed there, they partied all night. There are no neighbors, so you don't have to worry about disturbing their sleep. :)

You can see some images from the Cuixmala wedding on my website, and those should help to give you a better idea of the beauty of this venue.

Best wishes,
                Tod

#18 BrideMichele

BrideMichele
                • 247 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:58 PM

Welcome and congrats!

#19 Dianna

Dianna
                  • 358 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:16 PM

Welcome to the forum! Luxury & loud music/fun! Try Cap Juluca in Anguilla, BWI. I was there in August and we partied 'till 2am with the DJ playing great music and also fireworks!!
                    Best wishes happy planning :)

#20 wpsmith623

wpsmith623
                    • 168 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 08:51 PM

Welcome and congratulations! If you are looking for some nice villas, I would check out either homeway.com or vrbo.com. They have homes for rent all over the world. I found one for my family when we went to Costa Rica on vacation and the house was incredible. I think that it might be helpful to also make a list of things that you might need to keep in mind. When I have to rent a house, I have to get one that is mainly one level as some of my family aren't as mobile as others. You might want to think about your guests needs as well. If all people are able to get around easily, Costa Rica is very nice, but I would fly into Liberia.

Good luck on your planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users