Sign in to follow this  
Lizzy

Maggie's Bridal Gown

Lizzy, that looks AMAZING on Maggie!!! She must be so excited!! And I'm sure you are too - haha. You're such an awesome mom! I love that you're such an active member on this forum. And now we can put a face to those posts!! wink.gif

Carly, Maggie is only 5' tall! She weighs about 93 lbs, (about the same weight as one of my thighs!) and still it looks wonderful on her. Don't judge anything until you try it on. Mags had her mind made up on a gown of antique lace. She really only tried this one on because her FMIL and I thought it was so different. But the minute it was hooked up in the back, the tears fell like rain!

Mikki, thanks. She looks alot like I did at her age. She's definately my kid!

Court,Thanks for the kind words. It is finally starting to really feel like there is going to be a wedding, WHOOT!!

Ann, It is exciting and I am so happy to be involved in the planning. Everytime I talk to Tadd's mom she comments on how I am the expert on destination weddings. (LOL) Whatever I do know I learned from all of you kids on this forum. So a HUGE Thanks!She's my baby girl and together with all of you guys guiding me, we will make this one hell of a celebration for Maggie and Tadd.

Okay, Maggie looks amazing in that dress, I can not wait to see it in white. I like it best with the sash around the wait. Its perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy View Post
Carly, Maggie is only 5' tall! She weighs about 93 lbs, (about the same weight as one of my thighs!) and still it looks wonderful on her. Don't judge anything until you try it on. Mags had her mind made up on a gown of antique lace. She really only tried this one on because her FMIL and I thought it was so different. But the minute it was hooked up in the back, the tears fell like rain!

Mikki, thanks. She looks alot like I did at her age. She's definately my kid!

Court,Thanks for the kind words. It is finally starting to really feel like there is going to be a wedding, WHOOT!!

Ann, It is exciting and I am so happy to be involved in the planning. Everytime I talk to Tadd's mom she comments on how I am the expert on destination weddings. (LOL) Whatever I do know I learned from all of you kids on this forum. So a HUGE Thanks!She's my baby girl and together with all of you guys guiding me, we will make this one hell of a celebration for Maggie and Tadd.

you are just too cute! i think it's awesome that you're so involved in planning Maggie's wedding ... what fun!

I love the dress Lizzy! Maggie's going to look so beautiful! I have to admit, I wish my mother was as involved in the wedding as you are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
I love the dress Lizzy! Maggie's going to look so beautiful! I have to admit, I wish my mother was as involved in the wedding as you are!
I have to admit I am glad my mother isn't!! LOLrofl.gif

I love Maggie's dress it is very different then anything we have seen on here. I can't wait to see it in white. I liked it with the sash also.

Kelly~

I love the first dress! My friend had that dress for her wedding! She just wore it to her wedding on June 17th. I would post pics but she is really self-conscious and would kill me if she found out. But it looks gorgeous. Maggie you are going to love that dress.

~Maggie I have to be honest I think the last dress is too overwhelming for you b/c you are such a tiny girl. Maggie the dress is gorgeous and you by all means have a great body to pull anything off, but b/c you are on the shorter side I think all that material overwhelms you. My friend is short and tiny like you and the first dress looked stunning on her. I think the first dress is going to look amazing on you and will flatter your small frame.

Btw Lizzy were you able to find pash's in NYC? I'm going tomorrow if you still need them. Also, I have to say that you are such an awesome mom for being so involved in your daughter's wedding.