Sign in to follow this  
ddiinnyyeell

Mishka Designs -- wooden maracas

I can't seem to view the second page of this thread, which I find is the case sometimes when there is only one post there. Posting to try and see what it does.

I will be in touch with Mishka Designs again shortly as we have out final numbers in now. Can't wait to see what they come up with, especially after seeing so many beautiful examples of the marachas!

Mishka also made maracas for our wedding (check out the pictures in my siggy) and I highly recommend her! They did a wonderful job and were really easy to work with... also nice to have her right on the forum. Thanks Mishka!

how fun are they eh? yeah I am planning to use her too, but not sure on the design, are you girls just going with one of her samples or are most people designing their own? I would love to create something unique just dont think that I am creative enough for it, ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
how fun are they eh? yeah I am planning to use her too, but not sure on the design, are you girls just going with one of her samples or are most people designing their own? I would love to create something unique just dont think that I am creative enough for it, ha ha
I am right with you in the lack of creativity area...

I have been in touch with her this week, and she asked me to send her pics. of our invites to try and imitate a design I had on them. I'm pretty sure that you tell them colors or whatever, and they will design something for you. That's the impression I have gotten from her and from other brides that have used them to do maracas for them.

Waiting waiting waiting to get my final headcount so I can order! I also decided that I am going to put my guests first name on them, and use them as placecards for dinner.... hope that is ok with her! We'll see :)