Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#4831 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
  • 197 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by dutchess 

Lol you scared me! Yes I confirmed as well. I'm getting married at 2, I do have him coming to rooms.then ceremony and beach session but since your not doing rooms it leaves time.

I'm so happy this is working out for both of us!!  I would be been very unhappy if they had double booked him on us!!  

#4832 dutchess

dutchess
  • 120 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:32 PM

Yes very happy it worked out for us. Where you doing diner? I Guess I will see you in the plane to! Lol

I'm so happy this is working out for both of us!!  I would be been very unhappy if they had double booked him on us!!  

#4833 dutchess

dutchess
    • 120 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:32 PM

Yes very happy it worked out for us. Where you doing diner? I Guess I will see you in the plane to! Lol

#4834 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
      • 197 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by dutchess 

Yes we will be on the same flight!!  I have the Dolce Vita booked for dinner..Im pretty sure I read that you had the grill booked so no problems there :) 

#4835 BARB2014

BARB2014
      • 39 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:33 PM

Ca[quote name="soontobeawalsh" url="/t/51518/any-gran-bahia-principe-runaway-bay-brides-out-there/4710#post_1912953"]I'm so happy this is working out for both of us!!  I would be been very unhappy if they had double booked him on us!!   [/quote an you guys tell me how to get in touch with Chris lee. Does he do the pictures for the unforgettable package?

#4836 BARB2014

BARB2014
        • 39 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:36 PM

Sorry total newbie!!!! Can you guys tell me how to get a hold of Chris lee. I have not been sent any info from the resort. Just a confirmation of date and time. I would like to see the menus and photography info:)

#4837 BARB2014

BARB2014
          • 39 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:41 PM

I can't actually give you a reference number as Chandlyn showed me the book and then asked what my wedding colours were and suggested some orchids and this is what they brought me.  Honestly I would just trust them.  I don't think the pictures in the cata louge do any justice to what the f lower shop can rea l ly do.  

#4838 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
            • 197 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by BARB2014 

Sorry total newbie!!!! Can you guys tell me how to get a hold of Chris lee. I have not been sent any info from the resort. Just a confirmation of date and time. I would like to see the menus and photography info:)

The e-mail for the photography is photoweddingbpjam@arrecifestudio.com they will give you all the photography packages.  Each wedding package comes with a set number of pictures, and you can add a photography package to get more. 
            I was given three packages to choose from, but I still changed mine up a bit, they are very happy to help you out!

SILVER:  25 photos in a CD (room + ceremony) $ 350 USD. 
            GOLD:  40 photos in a CD (room + ceremony + beach session)) $ 500 USD. 
            PLATINUM: 70 photos in a CD (room, ceremony, beach, 2 hours of reception) $ 800 USD.

To contact Chris Lee I became facebook friends with him.  

I haven't received or requested menus, I picked based on location only and figured I will sort out food during my meeting when we get there.

I am also planning on doing the same with flowers. 

#4839 CdnBrideJoanne

CdnBrideJoanne
            • 145 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by soontobeawalsh 

The e-mail for the photography is photoweddingbpjam@arrecifestudio.com they will give you all the photography packages.  Each wedding package comes with a set number of pictures, and you can add a photography package to get more. 
              I was given three packages to choose from, but I still changed mine up a bit, they are very happy to help you out!

PLATINUM: 70 photos in a CD (room, ceremony, beach, 2 hours of reception) $ 800 USD.

I haven't received or requested menus, I picked based on location only and figured I will sort out food during my meeting when we get there.

I also booked Chris Lee.  I didn't want photos in my room so I asked if I could do the silver package for the ceremony and beach session instead and that was no problem.  :)

#4840 MelB2012

MelB2012
              • 182 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by soontobeawalsh 

Amazing!! Thanks for posting this. I was wondering what the additional packages were, and if they gave you print outs or a CD. That's GREAT!

Chris Lee has such great reviews I would like him to, but not sure who I would book with with... contact him directly, or go through the WC at the resort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users