Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#4161 cdnbridelinzy

cdnbridelinzy
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

Omg!! I got my pics back from the photographer yesterday!! Absolutely ecstatic and could not be happier with them. Here is a link if u guys want to take a look at what se posted in Facebook : https://www.facebook...22013095&type=1 She had take about 3000 photos so I h e tons of shots from the Pisces that I will have to post when I get back home. I'm at work up north right now and the reception for Internet at my camps sucks. Thanks again to all of the brides or all of ur amazing help in planning my wedding. I'm hoping to be able to help a whole bunch of other brides as well!!!

#4162 MrsCtobe

MrsCtobe
    • 14 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:18 AM

Wow, your pictures are amazing!! Just stunning! Thanks for your review, really really helpful. I'm on countdown, just over 3 months to go!! Xx

#4163 Stay cee1

Stay cee1
      • 62 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Koolaide 

I'm sure it'll be fine....:)  I can't wait...I'm so excited... We went to get the guys outfits organized last night... so I feel like we're slowly checking things off our list...lol

I'm going with a deep coral...

Not bringing too much with me...I'm keeping it as simple as possible... I am however am going to do a Welcome Bag... :)

Do you find alot of your guest are booking?  Its driving me crazy cause the majority of our guest still have to book... They're acting like typical West Indians...they're going to wait until the last minute to book then when they have to pay more than we orginally quoted...they would be cursing...lol... Ah well the joys...

I saw this post and just had to reply as I was just saying this same thing to my FI last night. At first I got so many inquiries about when to book, how much the cost was??  Since we set everything up with the TA along with a full website for booking online, or through contacting her (leaving me out of the booking process as much as possible..less stressful )....I haven't been seeing my guests booking like I thought I would.  I'm trying to not focus on that part much..but I can't help but whine about it when I have all my printing set to go (programs, menu, seating cards, favor tags)....and don't want to spend excess money if I don't have to.  staying calm!!!!!!!!   LOL.

#4164 Stay cee1

Stay cee1
        • 62 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by cdnbridelinzy 

Omg!! I got my pics back from the photographer yesterday!! Absolutely ecstatic and could not be happier with them. Here is a link if u guys want to take a look at what se posted in Facebook :
          https://www.facebook...22013095&type=1

She had take about 3000 photos so I h e tons of shots from the Pisces that I will have to post when I get back home. I'm at work up north right now and the reception for Internet at my camps sucks. Thanks again to all of the brides or all of ur amazing help in planning my wedding. I'm hoping to be able to help a whole bunch of other brides as well!!!

Wow!!!!!!   Absolutely beautiful pictures. Congrats again, and thanks so much for sharing.

#4165 STemple

STemple
          • 171 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

Omg!! I got my pics back from the photographer yesterday!! Absolutely ecstatic and could not be happier with them. Here is a link if u guys want to take a look at what se posted in Facebook : https://www.facebook...22013095&type=1 She had take about 3000 photos so I h e tons of shots from the Pisces that I will have to post when I get back home. I'm at work up north right now and the reception for Internet at my camps sucks. Thanks again to all of the brides or all of ur amazing help in planning my wedding. I'm hoping to be able to help a whole bunch of other brides as well!!!

Your pictures are amazing!! You look beautiful! I can't wait to see more of the piscis, my FI and I were so greatful for the ones you already posted as we've been searching for pictures to get an idea of the set up. I'm glad you had a wonderful wedding!

#4166 averenaj

averenaj
            • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:23 PM

Hi JayKay,

You may have already answered this but I love your ceremony that you wrote. How long did it take to say the whole thing?  Thank you!!!!

#4167 JayKay

JayKay
              • 3,472 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
              • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:11 PM

Hi there!

I would say it took about 15 minutes with the sand ceremony.  But then again it may have been shorter or longer, to me if just felt like it flew by really quickly

Originally Posted by averenaj 

Hi JayKay,

You may have already answered this but I love your ceremony that you wrote. How long did it take to say the whole thing?  Thank you!!!!

#4168 MrsViolo

MrsViolo
              • 117 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Stay cee1 

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Koolaide 

I'm sure it'll be fine....:)  I can't wait...I'm so excited... We went to get the guys outfits organized last night... so I feel like we're slowly checking things off our list...lol

I'm going with a deep coral...

Not bringing too much with me...I'm keeping it as simple as possible... I am however am going to do a Welcome Bag... :)

Do you find alot of your guest are booking?  Its driving me crazy cause the majority of our guest still have to book... They're acting like typical West Indians...they're going to wait until the last minute to book then when they have to pay more than we orginally quoted...they would be cursing...lol... Ah well the joys...

I saw this post and just had to reply as I was just saying this same thing to my FI last night. At first I got so many inquiries about when to book, how much the cost was??  Since we set everything up with the TA along with a full website for booking online, or through contacting her (leaving me out of the booking process as much as possible..less stressful )....I haven't been seeing my guests booking like I thought I would.  I'm trying to not focus on that part much..but I can't help but whine about it when I have all my printing set to go (programs, menu, seating cards, favor tags)....and don't want to spend excess money if I don't have to.  staying calm!!!!!!!!   LOL.

Same issue here! My wedding isn't until next January but I expected everyone to be just as excited about booking my wedding as I am. We're expecting 80 and only 30 have booked so far. I don't mind if people don't come it would just kinda be nice to know ASAP. Also trying to stay calm!

#4169 MelB2012

MelB2012
                • 182 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:53 AM

I received my confirmation from Rashel Edwards for hair and makeup!! I'm pretty excited about that. She's booked November 15th!! Still 9 months to go for me!!

#4170 jmarshall

jmarshall
                  • 35 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:57 PM

I am sure that I have read this somewhere on this thread, but I didn't want to go back through the 413 pages again to find my answer.  Is Rashel Edwards the hair and makeup person at the resort? If not, do you have to pay the vendor fee for her?  How much does she charge for hair and also for make up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users