Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#3591 lcamer

lcamer
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:45 AM

JayKay, I remember looking at your wedding pictures and really loving the blue that you used. You used the chair sashes from the resort, right? They weren't sashes that you brought down yourself? And was the gazebo automatically decorated with the blue sashes too, or did you ask for that?

#3592 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

I brought the sashes myself and brought them with me.  As for the color on the gazebo they did that automatically to match with the color of my sashes.  I have my chair sashes for sale too if you are interested.

Originally Posted by lcamer 

JayKay, I remember looking at your wedding pictures and really loving the blue that you used. You used the chair sashes from the resort, right? They weren't sashes that you brought down yourself? And was the gazebo automatically decorated with the blue sashes too, or did you ask for that?

#3593 FutureKeese22

FutureKeese22
    • 86 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:25 AM

How did you know how much tulle to get for the chairs? Did you know the measurements?

#3594 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:57 PM

I bought them pre cut from a website.   You order by the quantity.  They come in long straight pieces that they tie on at the resort.

Originally Posted by FutureKeese22 

How did you know how much tulle to get for the chairs? Did you know the measurements?

#3595 FutureKeese22

FutureKeese22
      • 86 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:53 PM

Thank you! Do you remember the website? :-)

#3596 JayKay

JayKay
        • 3,472 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:10 PM

Thank you! Do you remember the website? :-)

#3597 Jodiann

Jodiann
        • 21 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:03 AM

Hi ladies, just wondering if anyone rented the disco for their reception? Or if anyone knows if there is a bar at the disco? I am thinking of doing this for after dinner but would like to know if I would have to worry about drinks? Thanks so much! =)

#3598 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
          • 296 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Jodiann 

Hi ladies, just wondering if anyone rented the disco for their reception? Or if anyone knows if there is a bar at the disco? I am thinking of doing this for after dinner but would like to know if I would have to worry about drinks? Thanks so much! =)

There's a bar inside the disco, along with about 3 to 4 sets of tables w/ four chairs at each table. So there is seating if you are worried about your older crowd.

#3599 FutureKeese22

FutureKeese22
            • 86 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:31 PM

Thank you! Found coral ones I am going to order once I know how many people are coming! :-)

#3600 Kristo

Kristo
              • 68 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:30 AM

Hey, I'm actually getting married this month (23 more days!!!!) and I'm using coral chair sashes from that site.  I picked up 35 (I think??) of the satin coral sashes so if you want to buy them off me when I get back, let me know.  I also have tables runners as well. 

Originally Posted by FutureKeese22 

Thank you! Found coral ones I am going to order once I know how many people are coming! :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users