Photo

Any Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
5571 replies to this topic

#1511 BusyBee123

BusyBee123
  • 335 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 01:43 PM

Wow! I couldn't agree more with JayKay! Everything on here changes so quickly! So many brides leaving in the next few weeks! 

Best of luck to all the brides to be and can't wait to hear all of the amazing stories and see all the beautiful pics!  All of your post wedding tips will be appreciated!

Enjoy!

#1512 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:12 PM

ha. I'm with you jaykay. I wanna go tooooooooo.  there won't be anyone left here by the time we go since it's not until november. nobody to show pictures to...  all of you that are going soon you ALL have to promise that you're posting pics!!!

hey missy&eric - we have friends in Appleton that we're hoping will make it to the wedding!!  not divulging anything private, are you close to there?  it's about a half hour from Green Bay if I remember correctly...

Originally Posted by JayKay 

Wow, miss a day and miss tons of stuff!  I can't believe how many of you are leaving so soon! I'm not going to lie I'm just slightly jealous that you will be enjoying he hot sun and having the wedding of your dreams.  I just wish my day would come sooner!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#1513 a084596

a084596
    • 58 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 05:01 PM

Do you know how many sashes we need for the gazebo?  I guess its nice to have your own because you can have them for your dinner reception as well.

Originally Posted by katelynn 

I think mine with shipping was like $70 for 60 sashes I believe...I cant remember if I had to pay duty though?!

#1514 FleetMac bride

FleetMac bride
      • 200 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 04:49 AM

Not sure about the notoarized thing. I am going to ask if I bring the originals with me and hope that I won't have to have them notarized too.

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica November 22nd-2011.

#1515 katelynn

katelynn
        • 414 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:12 AM

Sorry we have 50, we have 45 guests including us so I plan to put them on the chairs at the ceremony and then move them to the restaurant after and use the 5 extra to wrap around the pillars at the gazebo and as table runners at the reception

Originally Posted by a084596 

Do you know how many sashes we need for the gazebo?  I guess its nice to have your own because you can have them for your dinner reception as well.

Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#1516 MIssdonne

MIssdonne
          • 31 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:40 AM

Hi

Do you think they (GBP!) will charge to put them on the chairs? 

Originally Posted by katelynn 

Sorry we have 50, we have 45 guests including us so I plan to put them on the chairs at the ceremony and then move them to the restaurant after and use the 5 extra to wrap around the pillars at the gazebo and as table runners at the reception

#1517 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
            • 267 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:55 AM

Ha!  Small world!  I don't live around there anymore, but I'm originally from Manitowoc (Its about 40 minutes away) but we used to party in Appleton!  But my side of the family and wedding party are flying out of Milwaukee!  (In 18 days!  haha...had to throw that in; I'm just a lil bit excited!!)

Originally Posted by acw271011 

ha. I'm with you jaykay. I wanna go tooooooooo.  there won't be anyone left here by the time we go since it's not until november. nobody to show pictures to...  all of you that are going soon you ALL have to promise that you're posting pics!!!

hey missy&eric - we have friends in Appleton that we're hoping will make it to the wedding!!  not divulging anything private, are you close to there?  it's about a half hour from Green Bay if I remember correctly...

#1518 toesinsand30

toesinsand30
              • 82 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:19 AM

Hey Acw, ya we did purchase them but just the other day.  Ended up going with the Organza ones to match the material of my dress and guess what ... they were cheaper ha ha  total cost for 60 sashes was $55 with shipping, shipping was just under $20.  I cant wait to get them :)

Originally Posted by acw271011 

have you actually purchased from them yet?  I found my colour, but I'm concerned with the shipping costs.

October 18, 2011 Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
                I married my bestfriend with 60 of our closest family and friends

and I would do it all over again :D

#1519 toesinsand30

toesinsand30
                • 82 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:27 AM

Hey Ladies,

Does anyone know what booze is included in the all inclusive packages ?  I heard the vodka is Stoli and the beer is Red Stripe but does anyone know if there is any other beer brand or what the rum etc is ? Im not a brand name freak but Im just curious :)

October 18, 2011 Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
                  I married my bestfriend with 60 of our closest family and friends

and I would do it all over again :D

#1520 acw271011

acw271011
                  • Moderators
                  • 3,128 posts
                  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
                  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
                  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:35 AM

what did they say for how long? I would love a report on them when they arrive. I don't need them for a while yet, but I'll order them and have them sent to my stepson in PA.  I checked the site and I see they're in Dallas.  I saw the organza - they look really nice. did you ask GBPJ is they'll put them on for you or are you going to ask a guest to do it?

Originally Posted by toesinsand30 

Hey Acw, ya we did purchase them but just the other day.  Ended up going with the Organza ones to match the material of my dress and guess what ... they were cheaper ha ha  total cost for 60 sashes was $55 with shipping, shipping was just under $20.  I cant wait to get them :)

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users