• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
  • Banned
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:36 AM

I will be a DW Bride by heart.

I want to start by giving a HUGE thank you to the SB ladies. You have been nothing but supportive and sweet during this tough time.
    Due to finances FI and I will be getting married back home in MN. Thankfully the cruise is already paid for so we at least have our honeymoon. So by staying home and having the wedding here it saves us thousands of dollars. With that being said I still plan to participate in the forum and continue the friendships I have made!
    I started a bulk pashima order which I still will be doing since I would like to order them for my BM's, my mom, and FMIL.

To all others thanks for all the advice you have given me. This forum is such a great way to get to know such sweet B2B's and Mrs.

Thanks Tammy and all the mods for what you do!

#2 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
    • 5,649 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:04 AM

awww ya Holly!! I'm sorry you couldn't have your DW but I'm glad you sorted everything out, your wedding will be amazing regardless, woot!

#3 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
      • 5,521 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:05 AM

Holly, I am so sorry to hear that you had to cancel your DW! That really stinks. But it seems like everything will work out better this way and you will stay have a great honeymoon!!

#4 SusieQ

SusieQ
        • 1,603 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 05:04 AM

Good Luck and keep in touch with us. You'll have a beautiful wedding no matter where it is.

#5 Sloan

Sloan
          • 1,279 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 05:29 AM

Aww bummer! But at least you'll have a great honeymoon! Your at home wedding will just as good!

#6 Jess

Jess
            • 4,455 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:15 AM

aww Holly I'm so sorry about your DW - but you still get to go on your cruise and have a blast!!!

#7 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
              • 3,347 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:23 AM

We still love you!

And your wedding will still be fabulous! And you still have the cruise to look forward to after marrying your man, which of course is the most important thing!

You better stick around!
                ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#8 KarenM

KarenM
                • 1,920 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:27 AM

Holly, you have such a great attitude! While it's unfortunate you won't be able to have the DW you originally wanted, you will no doubt have a wonderful wedding! What's the saying- 'life is what happens when you're busy making other plans'. Things have a way of working themselves out in the way they're supposed to, even if we can't see it at the time. I hope your local wedding is everything you dream of and that you have a fabulous honeymoon cruise!!

#9 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
                  • 484 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:27 AM

Awe Holly, scubadiva, I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out as planned :o(,
                    but like everyone has said - your wedding will be absolutely beautiful no matter where you have it, and the important thing is the union not the location!
                    Now you will truly have a relaxing AMAZING time on your honeymoon! I'm rather envious, because I know our week is going to be a Gongshow!

We still want to hear about all your planning and I personally thank you for still taking care of the pashmina order considering I want in on it!

Your wedding will be beautiful, now lets have a shot together, lol
                    Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
                    Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
                    My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#10 eec129

eec129
                    • 108 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:34 AM

A change in plans is always stressful, but I am sure you will still have a beautiful wedding. Just focus on the pros of a home wedding...I know there have been times when I wanted to reconsider. There are pros and cons to both. :)
                      44 booked plus bride and groom!

http://img.weddingco...er/zva23vtt.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users