Calgary Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1939 replies to this topic

#1481 KCB2011

• 308 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:41 PM

I will take the starfish if they are still available - I will PM you!

#1482 MissNatalie18

• 172 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:19 AM

Pam - I would like to grab the throwies!  just let me know when and where and I will come grab them.  Are you writing a review - I would love to see it.

#1483 pamphilia

• 362 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:38 AM

Hey Natalie - The throwies are yours!  Just as a heads up, they are just in individual pieces - you will have to out them together.  I had to take them apart so that they wouldn't burn out.

I am car-less on weekends, but you are more than welcome to pick them up from my home in McKenzie Towne this weekend.  If that doesn't work, I can meet you somewhere Mon-Thurs for a tradeoff. :)

Just let me know!

#1484 MissNatalie18

• 172 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:05 PM

Hey Pam - I can swing by tomorrow!  You can pm me your address and your phone number.  I will be there around 1:30PM if that works for you.

#1485 Canadiansandy

• 355 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:49 PM

Congratulations Linds!!! I'm so happy to hear that you had a great time! I can't wait to see pictures! :)

We should definitely all try to meet up in March!

Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#1486 star18

• 201 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:56 PM

Has anyone been to Vegas lately for a weekend trip? If so what is a good deal for flight and air from Calgary?

#1487 proti007

• 467 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:03 AM

I agree, we need a meet-up stat! Star, last time I was in Vegas was around this time last year (end of March). We booked four nights at the Encore (Wynn property, 5+ star) with flights for $600. Amazing deal. Through Expedia.

#1488 cookiemunchkin

• 376 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:21 AM

Hola chicas! 

I'm back and officially a married woman :).  I can now look back and say all my stressing was for nothing... we had the most perfect wedding and I could not have been happier.  I didn't even care about all the extra charges they threw on us, I was too happy to care lol.  Now if only I could get people to send me some pictures from the wedding, my life would be complete haha... I feel like I'm the only person that hasn't seen anything!

Would love to meet up with everyone!  Linds, I am dying to hear about your wedding!

star - check Expedia like Proti mentioned.  Also, sign up for the mailing list of every hotel in Vegas you would want to stay at.  Thats what I usually do a few weeks before booking trips there and you can find some great deals that way.  Last time I went to Vegas was April 2009 but I paid $500 in total at the time to stay at Planet Hollywood for 4 nights

#1489 pamphilia

• 362 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:19 AM

Congrats cookie and welcome back!  Glad to hear your wedding went beautifully!

#1490 proti007

• 467 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:26 AM

Yay Cookie welcome back, and congratulations!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users