KRama

Calgary Brides!

It's beautiful! I like that it's so unique, and I love the colour! I definitely think you should get the dress that you love, beach setting aside. It's your wedding day, you have to be wearing the dress you fell in love with! I tried on a ton of those flowy beachy dresses and although they'd be nice and cool, they just didn't suit my body type or what I envisioned myself wearing on my wedding day.

Sorry to jump in here - are we having a get together on Thursday, September 30th??? I have boot camp, I can go at 6 or 7:30 - do you ladies typically meet right after work, or like 8ish 9ish for a few bevies?

Pam has got some cute stuff on sale, that I wanted to check out, and I still have a sand ceremony to get rid of, so we thought it was a great excuse for a get together - anyone else in???

Hey ladies - it has been quiet on the Calgary boards lately!  Just wondering if we are still having a get-together this month.  I haven't heard a peep from the usual suspects.  I plan on attending this time around, so I hope others can make it too!

Hi y'all! Came across this board and thought I would pop in and say hello! I'm a recently engaged Calgary bride, getting married at Dreams Los Cabos on July 13th, 2011! Very excited! If anyone has any advice to offer, that would be amazing! I look forward to getting to know everyone!