241 replies to this topic

#91 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
  • 684 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:54 PM

Something old: not sure yet...
    Something new: dress
    something borrowed: borrowing jewelry from my gf that is a jewelry designer
    something blue: not sure yet, but i think i'm leaning toward blue shoes.

#92 michelle08

michelle08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:51 PM

Has anyone heard of the perfume Light Blue by Dolce & Gabana?

I am wondering if I wear this on my wedding day if it counts for my "something blue"

#93 Dbld78

Dbld78
      • Banned
      • 665 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:00 PM

My something blue came today! I ordered it from The Gartermaker and it looks great! I did the dress label for the inside of my dress. I would recommend this to anyone.... She's an Etsy vendor but I ordered directly from her site.

The Gartermaker

#94 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:13 PM

danielle i love this idea and dont know how i missed it before!! how much did you pay for it?

#95 Dbld78

Dbld78
        • Banned
        • 665 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:32 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Maura
          danielle i love this idea and dont know how i missed it before!! how much did you pay for it?
          It was $25 I think with shipping... It's huge, about 4x5, it came with a little card that told the story about where the tradition started....it was cute! I totally ripped off one of the designs on the website (the Eli & Rachel one). I'm gonna take a picture of it and post it.

Maura you should get one.....I LOVE it, it will really personalize your dress!

#96 Dbld78

Dbld78
          • Banned
          • 665 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:59 PM

Here you are Maura! I love it, I can't wait to see it in my dress. The little card that talks about the tradition also suggests that you can make it a pocket inside the dress to hold something special. I really like this idea and might use it to hold my rosary, my mom would love that!
            Click the image to open in full size.

#97 EricaG

EricaG
            • 1,915 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 05:36 PM

That is a cute idea. Since I am getting married in the DR I decided that I would wear my Larimar bracelet since it is the Dominican Diamond, and can be found no where else. I am also getting my BM larimar earrings and pendant to wear.
              http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
              My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#98 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,752 posts
              • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:48 PM

oh danielle that is gorgeous!!! i love it. when are you having it sewn into your dress, and where in the dress will you put it?

#99 Dbld78

Dbld78
              • Banned
              • 665 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:29 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Maura
                oh danielle that is gorgeous!!! i love it. when are you having it sewn into your dress, and where in the dress will you put it?
                I think I'm going to have my seamstress sew it into the back of the dress by the designer label.......I'm so excited! You should totally get one! I just love little details.

#100 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 12:45 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by nikkianddean
                  I love this idea. Thanks for posting Danielle. I can;t wait to see yours Yari.

I am definitely going to do this. The site says it's sold out for now though....
                  They are custom made, email the lady. I am sure she can make it for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users