Are there any brides out there that do Wii Fit or Wii Active??

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Meyer2010

• 429 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:46 PM

I started doing a workout routine in Wii Fit & Wii Active and I wondered if any other brides do these programs? If so, what programs are you doing?

I love the way I feel afterwards, I'm trying to do them twice a day! Wii Active in the morning and Wii Fit at night!

Let me know!

~ Erica

#2 ~Crista-Lee~

• 329 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 01:23 AM

We just bought Wii Fit Plus. It let's you customize a work out instead of just a single movement. So far so good, I just wish that my heart rate would get up there and remain at a steady rate to get a good fat burning work out.

#3 FutureMsMoulton

• 762 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 02:54 AM

I have the Wii fit and sadly it is no collecting dust :o( I just hated that you couldn't have them put the moves together and flow better. i've thought about getting the jillan michaels one to see if that gets me using it again.

#4 Meyer2010

• 429 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 09:07 PM

I have the Jillian Michael's Wii workout and I don't care for it. I do want to buy the Jillian Michael's Shred.... I've heard excellent things about it. I haven't been able to find it here yet.

~ Erica

#5 stevensFiance

• 164 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 09:48 PM

Hi Girls, I never bought the wii fit seeing how I barely use my gym membership, however I do the boxing (comes with wii package) everyday 20 minutes, and I SWEAR you would not believe the results! I sweat more bouncing around in my living room for 20 minutes then when I go to the gym and run for an hour, go figure! Try the boxing, youll love it!
            He asked, I said YES!!! 1 <3 21 <3 04 - 5 <3 13 <3 08

#6 damaris

• 462 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:10 AM

Well I begged and begged and finally got the Wii fit las xmas. It's in the corner with all the wedding stuff on top. I will say I do go to the actual gym every morning. So I don't feel that bad when my son reminds me that the Wii was a waste of money
              65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

#7 *Linds*

• 5,776 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:18 AM

I broke down and got a wii, but no wii fit. Maybe I should try a friend's or something first. It seems like it could be fun!
                Loving married life! <3

#8 mlabbe

• 784 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:44 AM

Has anyone tried the Biggest Looser game on the Wii? It's making me want to get it!

#9 Birdie07

• 1,218 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 09:59 PM

Theres another thread on this somewhere. I have the Wii Active and I LOVE IT. My husband and I did the 30 day challenge which was so hard but so good! I took a break (not on purpose) but am getting back to it. I love it way more than the Wii fit. The Wii fit to me is more playing than working out. You have to stop and pick another game. The Wii Active is a customized workout and you don't stop you keep your heart rate up the entire time. You can choose what you want to focus on or or do a whole body workout. So awesome!!!!

#10 mrscheeze

• 160 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:46 AM

i have been considering getting either the wii fit or ea active. i would love to hear about any results people are having with either one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users