Photo

Florists and D.J's

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 kiwibride

kiwibride
  • 275 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:19 PM

Hi Can anyone help me I am just starting to Plan my wedding Cabo for November next year and i am trying to find a good florist, d.j and a solo guitarist, i have done a few searches on here and can't find any recent information!

Look forward to hearing who you used or are using!

Thanks

#2 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:54 AM

There is a ton of info on each in the Csbo Vendors sub forum.

I am using DJ ricardo and found a ton of info on him in that area.

I have also seen there DJ Mijares can be your DJ and play guitar.

#3 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,047 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
      • LocationToronto

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:56 AM

Also, there is a ton of information in the review's section. You can do a search for cabo wedding reviews and get a ton of info. Happy planning.

#4 adevilbi

adevilbi
      • 29 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:54 PM

I just had my wedding two weeks ago. For flowers I used Florenta Flower Design. Lola does amazing work and is the sweetest lady. She is easy to work with by email also, which is a huge plus.

She also was very cognizant of my budget for flowers. I didn't have a very specific "flower list", but did want certain colors. The bouquets and table floral arrangements ended up being perfect and beautiful.

Florenta Flower Design -
        Ashley D.

#5 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,921 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 02:15 PM

Do a search in the Cabo forum or under reviews- there is a lot of info from brides who have gotten married there. Good luck.

#6 layette

layette
          • 24 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:34 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by kiwibride
            Hi Can anyone help me I am just starting to Plan my wedding Cabo for November next year and i am trying to find a good florist, d.j and a solo guitarist, i have done a few searches on here and can't find any recent information!

Thanks
            Hi, There´s a lot of information about flowers, DJ´s and other related information, that you will find very helpful at Los Cabos flowers - wedding flowers in los cabos by LCWV.
            Happy Findings,

Jeannine

#7 kiwibride

kiwibride
            • 275 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:36 PM

thank you for all your advice!

#8 Patti

Patti
              • 555 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:46 PM

I'm using Alonso Aguirre for my solo guitarist. I've heard him play at the Hilton before and was impressed. Others on this site have used David Flores. I emailed him several weeks ago, but he never responded. Alonso's website is Alonso Aguirre. Flamenco guitar player, based in Los Cabos, Mexico..

#9 claudiabenitez

claudiabenitez
                • 77 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 04:37 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kiwibride

Thanks
                  I got married in March and I used Rayen for my flowers. I had white orchids, circus roses and orange calla lilies. The owner Claudia was amazing! I explain to her my budget and what I wanted and she made it work, I had flower arrangements even in the bathroom!! Jajaja
                  Everything look amazing, even better of what I asked for. And about prices, I quoted Florenta, Mazarte and Blossom for the exact same things and all of them gave me totally different prices, sometimes double of what I paid.
                  They put some of the pictures of my wedding in their webpage if you want to see them Rayen Flower Shop Cabo - Floral designer in cabo, bouquets, centerpiece for your wedding

About DJ a friend of the family did it for us, we just rented the equipment, so no tips there, but I heard DJ Mijares is really good.

Happy Planning!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users