Horrible people

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 tata2

tata2
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:08 PM

Okay need to vent about my cousin. To date she has already told me:
    1) I was inconsiderate in scheduling my wedding in Nov. when most people work.
    2) I was inconsiderate to schedule my wedding shower on the same date her father-in-law had his 90th birthday
    3) I was inconsiderate in having my wedding in mexico when I knew she was afraid to fly.
    4) Told me she is not going as I did not invite her children and if her children do not travel with her she does not go. Her kids are 24 and 21 and both out of the house!
    Today on my sister-in-laws face book my SIL wrote something exicting about the wedding and my cousin wrote "just make sure you bring your bullet proof vests"
    Seriously!!!! WTF is wrong with this woman? By the way I stood in her wedding 25 years ago and never remember ever saying anything nasty about the UGLY $300 dresses she made us buy and wear!!!

#2 amandseth

amandseth
    • 218 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:13 PM

Grrrrrr... Let it out, girl!!
      Annie and Wes, 11.11.09, GRP

Grand Riviera Princess Review
      http://bestdestinati....-review-52769/Planning Thread http://bestdestinati....nscious-52815/

#3 SusieQ

SusieQ
      • 1,603 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:15 PM

Don't you just wanna curse her out? Like really curse her!!!!

#4 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
        • 2,754 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:34 PM

That's horrible. The girl just wants attention. Don't give it to her!!! It's YOUR wedding!

#5 Melidell

Melidell
          • 1,091 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:02 PM

I totally get you here. It is one thing to complain to you about the wedding (although, please, if you don't like it just stay home) but quite another to be bad-mouthing it to other people like that ! On facebook, too, how tacky of her. Oh well, just keep picturing yourself in sunny Mexico in November while she's at home hopefully freezing her buns off and feeling bitter!
            Loving married life!

#6 autjo

autjo
            • 2,182 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:20 PM

People suck! I want to slap her with my ring hand for you. You are soooo close. Don't let this get you down. Just laugh and think about how crazy she sounds. You will have a great wedding :)

#7 alkoch

alkoch
              • 515 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:59 PM

People are nuts!! I agree with Autumn, I will also slap her with my ring hand for you lol!!

Just keep focused on the wedding and how great it will be!

#8 SSNM

SSNM
                • 675 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:41 PM

Last time I checked, she was neither the bride nor the groom. I say good riddance!

Hopefully she keeps her whining at home and away from your wedding.

#9 classadiva

classadiva
                  • 685 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:17 PM

I agree with everyone else...just put her on IGNORE!!! All of that bad energy will only come back to one person...HER!!! Enjoy!!

#10 boscobel

boscobel
                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,213 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:27 PM

If ya ask me, your better off without her negative energy at your wedding. What a biotch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users