Photo

Where is your FI staying the night before the wedding?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,369 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:59 PM

We stayed in the same room :) Actually it was really nice waking up that morning and realizing we are getting married! We also had breakfast together

#22 amandseth

amandseth
    • 218 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:04 PM

I'm pretty sure he's going to be staying with one of the guys who is coming alone, and I'll invite a BM to stay with me. I also think this'll add to the excitement of climbing into bed together the night after the wedding. Not to mention I've also been torturing him with a vow of celibacy for the last two weeks and he's still got three to go!

MWAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No one will dare knock on our door that night!!

I agree with the others though, do what feels right. I definitely see the point of not being able to sleep that night without him beside me!! Hadn't really thought of that....
      Annie and Wes, 11.11.09, GRP

Grand Riviera Princess Review
      http://bestdestinati....-review-52769/Planning Thread http://bestdestinati....nscious-52815/

#23 Paige2010

Paige2010
      • 208 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:53 PM

He will be swapping rooms with one of my BM's (who's staying with one of his GM's) We have been BF's since 6th grade so I think she will be pretty calming but also girly/excited - just what I will need!

#24 SSNM

SSNM
        • 675 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:26 PM

My fiance's parents are very conservative and I know they will not have it that we sleep in the same room. My FI is not the type to disrespect their wishes so I think we will not be in the same room AT ALL until after we are married. I am kinda excited about that as I think it will make our wedding that much more special.

#25 lisa_k

lisa_k
          • 113 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:16 PM

My FI and I are going to stay in the same room the night before because I think it will make us both more relaxed on the wedding day to wake up together and maybe even have breakfast together, then go our separate ways.

#26 vdaybride

vdaybride
            • 1,412 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 11:24 PM

Luckily Dreams provides a free room for him to stay in the night before. Ask the resort you are staying in if this is an option. You never know, if you have brought them enough business, they might provide a room for the night. You never know until you ask!!
              Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#27 cowman1999

cowman1999
              • 107 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 04:03 PM

Excellence Riviera gave us the option of me staying in my own room the night before or having a spare room the day of the wedding to get ready. We chose to have the room the day of the wedding so my wife could get ready all day and have the room to herself and her girls. The boys and I were then able to get ready in a completely empty room and "prepare" for the wedding as boys do... :)

#28 SusieQ

SusieQ
                • 1,603 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 04:40 PM

I am only on page one and my answer is "he is staying with me," I don't sleep right without him. I wake in the middle of the night, everynite and i just wanna wake up and go back the sleep just listening to him breathing next to me. That sound is like a baby listening to a vacuum, just sends me back to sleep.

#29 vdaybride

vdaybride
                  • 1,412 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 05:57 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SusieQ
                    I am only on page one and my answer is "he is staying with me," I don't sleep right without him. I wake in the middle of the night, everynite and i just wanna wake up and go back the sleep just listening to him breathing next to me. That sound is like a baby listening to a vacuum, just sends me back to sleep.
                    awwww how sweet :)
                    Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#30 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
                    • 429 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 06:45 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SusieQ
                      Awww... SusieQ! That's too cute!

I love sleeping next to my FI too, but he is still getting booted the night before. My MOH (my only sister) will stay in my room that night. The girls will go for breakfast in the morning, we will hit the pool for an hour or so, have lunch, get our hair/makeup done, get dressed and head to our 3pm ceremony. I know that is a long time to be away from eachother, BUT I think it will be well worth it when I see him for the first time.

Oh, and I'm also thinking about celibacy for a month before our wedding. Shhhh... I haven't told him yet though. Hee-hee!

I say, do what you feel. There is no right/wrong answer to this question.

Good Luck girls!

~ Erica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users