What do your FI's think of the forum??

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 michelle08

michelle08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 01:06 AM

Just thought it would be interesting to see what your FI's think about this forum?

#2 michelle08

michelle08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 01:08 AM

Brad thinks it's great that I have been able to get so much valuable info from you gals!! However, he thinks I'm nuts because I spend like every waking moment on this forum! At work, at home, and even in class...I bring my laptop and I play on here instead of pay attention!

Can you say addicted! :)

#3 -Kate-

-Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 01:10 AM

Brett calls it The Cult. Enough said.

#4 lavalos

lavalos
        • 261 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 01:10 AM

Um, yeah! My FI and daughter both think I'm crazy staying up all hours of the night but I'm sure they're both happy I have an outlet--otherwise, I'd be running everything by them ten times over!

#5 michelle08

michelle08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 01:17 AM

The cult! that is hillarious!!

#6 michelle08

michelle08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 01:20 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lavalos
              Um, yeah! My FI and daughter both think I'm crazy staying up all hours of the night but I'm sure they're both happy I have an outlet--otherwise, I'd be running everything by them ten times over!
              That is true....if I didn't have this forum as an outlet I would be lost and probably unengaged because I would have annoyed him too much!!! :)

On a side note...I didn't know you had a daughter...how old is she??

#7 Martha

Martha
              • VIP Member
              • 3,906 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 01:27 AM

As long as I still spend quality time with him, he's cool with it/ Sometimes he asks what's going on and what I learned/found out today. Silly!

#8 cessyboston

cessyboston
                • VIP Member
                • 2,096 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 07:14 AM

lol..donnie asked if i told my therpist about this site...lol..he thinks im so addicted but he also knows i love it so hes fine he thinks all the the info is great.......but i think he misses me sometimes.....so he bought me a laptop yesterday so know i can go downstairs and talk to you guys yuppie win win...lol...
                  Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#9 ajncooter

ajncooter
                  • 983 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 09:08 AM

Brad likes it... Its great information!

#10 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 09:12 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by michelle08
                      Brad thinks it's great that I have been able to get so much valuable info from you gals!! However, he thinks I'm nuts because I spend like every waking moment on this forum! At work, at home, and even in class...I bring my laptop and I play on here instead of pay attention!

Can you say addicted! :)

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ajncooter
                      Brad likes it... Its great information!

Paul is a combination of all of these - he thinks I am nuts for all the time I spend on here, but also knows it helped to make our wedding extra special and easier to plan. But he does roll his eyes if I mention something or someone from here! And this only gets worse if you stay on here after you're married ... lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users