bottled waters

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bermduagirl

• 161 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 03:12 PM

Does anyone know if you can bring bottled waters on cruises? I'm probably bringing four cases (three cases for our oot bags and one case for our wedding on the island). Some people told me you can and some told me you can't. I've already personalized the bottles...I really hope I can bring them!

#2 FatCracker

• 192 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:24 PM

I would check with your cruiseline, but I know Carnival will let you bring some, just not large quantities.
      I'm sure if you explain that it's not all for you, but for the individual bags, they may be more lenient if they give you problems.

#3 Prettyhazardous

• 712 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:25 PM

Yes you can bring them on carnival but I'm thinking that 4 cases may be alot to carry, and they may not allow that many.

#4 tdotey

• 185 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:31 PM

I'm taking bottled waters too so I'm glad to hear you can take some one the ship

July 13, 2012

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

95 booked inclding bride and groom!

#5 attorneybride2010

• 6 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 07:14 PM

I hope it won't be a problem! I'm getting married on the Carnival Destiny and will also be bringing a couple cases for my OOT bags. I have heard a few suggestions for getting them on, one being to distribute the cases among friends/family so you're not walking in with gallons of water, lol! I've also heard that the WC will meet you before boarding and that a lot of times they can assist you with getting them on. I hope that's the case!

#6 merocket59

• 937 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:55 PM

The wedding coordinator meets you before boarding the ship but after clearing customs, just an FYI incase they stop you there but you go in there as a wedding party so I think they would understand your purpose of bringing all the water.

#7 diamondpooch

• 546 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 02:01 PM

good question. Also, am I allowed to bring bottled water into Mexico? If I check it?

#8 wpsmith623

• 168 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 02:03 PM

I would just talk to the Cruiseline and explain tha you are doing OOT bags and that the water is for that and that some is for the wedding. Their wedding coordinator should be able to answer these questions for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users