Sign in to follow this  
bermduagirl

bottled waters

Does anyone know if you can bring bottled waters on cruises? I'm probably bringing four cases (three cases for our oot bags and one case for our wedding on the island). Some people told me you can and some told me you can't. I've already personalized the bottles...I really hope I can bring them!

I would check with your cruiseline, but I know Carnival will let you bring some, just not large quantities.

I'm sure if you explain that it's not all for you, but for the individual bags, they may be more lenient if they give you problems.

I hope it won't be a problem! I'm getting married on the Carnival Destiny and will also be bringing a couple cases for my OOT bags. I have heard a few suggestions for getting them on, one being to distribute the cases among friends/family so you're not walking in with gallons of water, lol! I've also heard that the WC will meet you before boarding and that a lot of times they can assist you with getting them on. I hope that's the case!

The wedding coordinator meets you before boarding the ship but after clearing customs, just an FYI incase they stop you there but you go in there as a wedding party so I think they would understand your purpose of bringing all the water.

I would just talk to the Cruiseline and explain tha you are doing OOT bags and that the water is for that and that some is for the wedding. Their wedding coordinator should be able to answer these questions for you.