Sign in to follow this  
tim-juleswed

Newbie and Stressed

Welcome to the forum!

We knew that some people would find it too expensive (travel alone to Jamaica is 350-500$) and are instead having a party at home as well as our wedding in the Caribbean... works out great to be able to see everyone and accommodate all's needs.

Best of luck making your dream day come true!

Hello! Welcome!

There is a Moon Place in Puta Canta! I am getting hitched at the Moon Palace in Cancun! We have been two times and we LOVE all of the Palace Resorts!

Check them out!

-Ashley

Hello and Welcome

I can say it took my fiance and I months to decide on location and a few months to decide on which resort and changed our wedding month a few times.

Good luck with your planning!

Congrats and welcome to the forum! I love this site and there is so much information that will help you with your planning!

We are getting married two weeks after you on June 26, 2010!

Talk to you later,

Cristi

Congratulations and happy planning! I'm sure that you will find the perfect place to have your wedding. I think it might come down to what is going to be more important, the date or the place. If you set on that date, I would try looking at Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama. If the date isn't as important, then I would work with the coordinator at the Punta Cana hotel and get a date that will work for your number of guests. If you are looking for villas, try homeaway.com and vrbo.com. They have great houses of different sizes, etc. available for rent.

Finding a securing a location took the most time for me. Everything else has been easy. Have you looked at alternate dates? Locations? I literally looked at properties on 5 other islands before settling for Mexico.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
    • I think you should approach the dentist. That would be the best idea as of now. 
  • Topics