Photo

Punta Cana Site Visits

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 TA Dina

TA Dina
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:40 PM

For those who may be interested.....I am heading down to Punta Cana tomorrow to do some extensive touring and site inspections over the next week. So if you're planning your trip for next year, check back to BDW for my reviews and updates on the area. We'll be staying at the brand new Moon Palace, as well as the Occidental Grand. And visiting many others (Excellence, Iberostar Grand, Dreams, Majestic Resorts, Paradisus PC/PPR to name a few) so I'll share my thoughts and opinions on those. Plus our Facebook site will have some pics too.

So keep checking back for updates. I won't have my laptop with me so my info won't be fully posted until next weekend. But maybe if I find an internet cafe while I'm there I'll sneak some tidbits in along the way :)

#2 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
    • 876 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:09 PM

This is great Dina, I can't wait to hear your reviews, I'm getting married June 18th 2010 at Dreams PC.
      Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#3 KristinaM

KristinaM
      • VIP Member
      • 3,082 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
      • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:29 PM

Have a great trip Dina!

I love Punta Cana and can't wait to hear all of your thoughts!

#4 Princess402

Princess402
      • 737 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 01:16 PM

Yay! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

FI and I have chosen Punta Cana as our location but we are totally confused as to which resort to choose. Everytime I think we're sure, something happens to change our minds. Right now we're considering the Melia Caribe, Dreams Palm Beach, and the Majestic Colonial. But, also not out of the running, are Ocean Blue, Gran Bahia Principe, Grand Palladium... so confusing!!!

It would be so helpful to hear from someone who's been to a bunch and is able to draw comparisons. I hope you're having a great time!

#5 rdhbride

rdhbride
        • 313 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:25 PM

can't wait to hear your review!

#6 shankd

shankd
          • 272 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:58 AM

i wish I was going with you.....lol This trip has been the only thing on my mind lately....Can't wait to hear about it when you get back

#7 Dominicana06

Dominicana06
            • 47 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:55 AM

Can't till find out all the good reviews :)

#8 nutmeg317

nutmeg317
              • 21 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 10:56 AM

Can't wait to hear about your trip and reviews when you get back :) Have a great trip.

#9 lily17bear

lily17bear
                • 217 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 11:01 AM

Have a great trip, Dina. My FI and I were thinking of maybe honeymooning in Punta Cana and your reviews would be wonderful and oh so helpful. Bon voyage!

#10 flbluiiis

flbluiiis
                  • 184 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:20 PM

If you happen to check the forum while you are there and get a chance to pop down to Moon Palace that would be awesome. I would love to hear some more reviews of the resort. Have fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users