Photo

May 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1503 replies to this topic

#611 JT3

JT3
  • 443 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:11 PM

Awww that is so cute and original... I haven't heard or seen that before..

#612 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
    • 5,078 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:26 PM

We don't even own any luggage. We gotta buy some luggage! Lol...we always borrowed from our parents when we had a trip to go.

Amy, that is cute!

I am going to do a photo guestbook. I will assign someone to take a pic of the guest holding a dry eraser board with a message then afterthe wedding, i will print out the pictures and put it together for a collage.

#613 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lady_Di
        We don't even own any luggage. We gotta buy some luggage! Lol...we always borrowed from our parents when we had a trip to go.

Amy, that is cute!

I am going to do a photo guestbook. I will assign someone to take a pic of the guest holding a dry eraser board with a message then afterthe wedding, i will print out the pictures and put it together for a collage.
        This place is the best, well priced luggage and free shipping! Luggage - Huge Selection of Luggage, Suitcases & Travel Gear - eBags

I've purchased all the luggage I own from there.

Thank you :)

I really wanted to do this guest book but since I already have 2 guest books I thought it may be overkill

#614 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
        • 5,078 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:41 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KittenHeart
          This place is the best, well priced luggage and free shipping! Luggage - Huge Selection of Luggage, Suitcases & Travel Gear - eBags

I've purchased all the luggage I own from there.

Thank you :)

I really wanted to do this guest book but since I already have 2 guest books I thought it may be overkill
          Great, i'm going to check that website out! Thank you so much!!

#615 Girasole

Girasole
          • 757 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 06:54 PM

So instead of wedding stuff...we finished painting our bathroom last weekend & this weekend we are hoping to finish painting our dining room. I wouldn't rush so much but apparently his mom & grandparents will be coming up for the "surprise" shower & this will be the first time they are seeing the house which has been a work in progress since october, ha! I definitely need the vacation : )
            Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#616 KarenM

KarenM
            • 1,920 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:11 PM

Amy I love your thumbprint guest book idea!! Super cute! And it sounds like you got a ton done!! That's got to feel good! Just about 1 month to go!

Thanks, Shannon, I appreciate the offer. I think we found 2 readings, well maybe 3. But we're still trying to figure out what to do with P's other sis. Do you have a sand ceremony reading/poem or did you just get one off the web somewhere?

Di, I saw your dress posted in the dress thread - you look gorgeous! I really like the dry-erase guest book idea too.

Chrissy, I can't believe you guys are re-painting your house right now! I'd be dying right now!

#617 KarenM

KarenM
              • 1,920 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:06 AM

Oh yeah, we're doing a symbolic ceremony. We're having our legal day in NYC on Fri 5/21 & then we leave for PV on Monday. 2 months to go!

#618 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                • 3,103 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:13 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Girasole
                  So instead of wedding stuff...we finished painting our bathroom last weekend & this weekend we are hoping to finish painting our dining room. I wouldn't rush so much but apparently his mom & grandparents will be coming up for the "surprise" shower & this will be the first time they are seeing the house which has been a work in progress since october, ha! I definitely need the vacation : )
                  Kudos to you! If I started painting anything right now, it would be partially done. I'd end up walking away and doing wedding stuff guaranteed. I still have a lot to do and it's making me nervous every day!

I just noticed we're date twins! You me & JT3 are all the same date :)

#619 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                  • 5,078 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:49 AM

Amy! Thanks so much for posting the link..FI bought a set of luggage for $160 that is originally $800!

#620 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:03 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                      Amy! Thanks so much for posting the link..FI bought a set of luggage for $160 that is originally $800!
                      Oh wow! That's an amazing deal! I love that place. I have hardshell luggage from there I found super cheap as well and have used it a few times and it's great. Happy to help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users