• Please log in to reply
1503 replies to this topic

#1271 meli

meli
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:53 PM

D- glad everything worked out.

Diane- CONGRATS and enjoy!

Kittenheart and Caligirl- love the pics!

#1272 Girasole

Girasole
    • 757 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:37 PM

Jenni, your photos are beautiful!
      Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#1273 meli

meli
      • 69 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:33 PM

Hi ladies,

I was just wondering. For those of you who just got back:

Did you take your laptops and if so did you use/need them?

For those who haven't left yet:

Are you bringing your laptop? What do you anticipate needing it for?

Meli (who is starting to think about packing!)

#1274 Girasole

Girasole
        • 757 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:15 AM

Hey Meli! We decided no laptop but I did take my Blackberry in case of emergency & to check in on my grandmother who was at home watching our dogs. I was glad we didn't take it, we had so much fun being "disconnected"

#1275 KarenM

KarenM
          • 1,920 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:55 AM

G'morning girls!

Chrissy - I just saw your blogged pics. I LOVE the one on the dock when you're walking away. The water is so cool! And the last one with you standing in the water is great! You guys look so happy & in love! :)

Shannon & Amy thanks so much for your lists of music. We're adding more songs so we're at 2+ hours. Think that should be good.

Meli, we decided to bring my laptop. It's a small, light, macbook & we just want it in case we need an email or something wedding-related I've saved on it.

Di, how's that sore throat?

Um, I'm remembering how you girls had been talking about having crazy dreams before. Well, they've started. I think every night this week I've had some crazy ass dream. Most haven't been about the wedding, but they're definitely anxiety dreams. Last night I dreamt we had to stay at a different hotel b/c Dreams was all booked up & P was supposed to meet me later so I was with 2 of my BM's. We checked into this tiny tiny room that had a closet for a shower and two double beds. It was one of those super realistic dreams and I was so disappointed & woke up thinking WTF.

Also just checked the weather in PV and it's supposed to rain for the 3 days before the wedding (basically the whole time our guests will be there). boooo! I need to do a little anti-rain dance or something so it blows over. fingers crossed!

#1276 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
            • 5,078 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:10 AM

Karen, the throat is better! Thank god! Thank you for asking.

Haha, enjoy the dreams while they last. I hate wedding nightmares so much! Everything will work out...9 days!!!!

I just checked the weather and it says 10% of rain for the wedding day. Hoping that will stay that way!!!

#1277 finleys7

finleys7
              • 703 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:44 AM

Karen,

DON'T LOOK AT WEATHER.COM. It's a TRAP to get you in a bum mood. I looked and it was SOOOO wrong. The weather after Wed. was great, windy but great. Seriously, don't fret, even if it does rain, it does that 20 minute down pour and then sun again. Hopefully the rain will cool things off a little. =)
                Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
                Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#1278 Girasole

Girasole
                • 757 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:04 PM

I agree with Shannon...don't believe the weather. Ours said rain the entire wedding weekend & all we had were a few clouds.

#1279 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:11 PM

I agree! Mine said a solid week of rain and thunderstorms for the time my guests would be there and it didn't rain a drop... not even so much as a slightly grey cloud :)

#1280 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:15 PM

I brought my laptop... glad I did too because I had hard copy stuff for my onsite coordinator and she asked me to email her the ceremony for the judge to send her so she could practice it.

I also tweaked my vows at the last second and got to email my girls right before they flew out and got them all excited.

Granted... the hotel had a business center so I could have just used that :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users