Photo

May 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1503 replies to this topic

#1091 *Linds*

*Linds*
  • 5,776 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:10 PM

Amy- you better knock a few drinks back and start writing some sappy vows immediately!
    Loving married life! <3

#1092 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:29 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by sammysgirl
      Amy- you better knock a few drinks back and start writing some sappy vows immediately!
      For real! I think I'll blend up some margaritas tonight (AFTER working out) and get to writing!

I suggested to FI the other day that we start practicing for our bachelor/bachelorette parties which will be in Cancun where entry fee basically includes unlimited alcohol... we love to drink but I haven't had some good practice in awhile. I've got some patron so I think I'll kill two birds and let you know how it goes tomorrow

#1093 *Linds*

*Linds*
      • 5,776 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:32 PM

hahaha. I can't wait to hear how it goes Amy!

i'm in big trouble when it comes to drinking in mexico! I haven't really drank since i met up with all the SB girls in chicago and even then my tolerance was SUPER low because we haven't been drinking at all on our diets.....I intended to practice a bit this weekend
        Loving married life! <3

#1094 JT3

JT3
        • 443 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:32 PM

Maybe I should get to Practicing too.. LOL I have turned into a lightweight recently.. My freinds kidnapped me on Sat. It was interesting they took me to the Sex Museum in NYC and out to eat and then dancing... Fun times LOl But I do know that I can't drink like the college years LOL...

#1095 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
          • 5,078 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:36 PM

I am terrified at the idea of all inclusive! I have not drank so much in a longgg time. I'm afraid I'll be a slobbering mess all the times in Mexico!

#1096 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
            • 3,103 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:43 PM

haha, I love how we all have this same concern. I think we'll be fine, I already told my MOH's to keep and eye on me and give me water. Not that I can't control myself but just to help keep it in check :)

#1097 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
              • 5,078 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:53 PM

Well, it doesn't help if your MOH is a drinker! Lol.

#1098 KarenM

KarenM
                • 1,920 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:29 PM

Hey girls! wow I've missed a lot!

Drinking - like the rest of you, I'm in trouble. I have to seriously pace myself & keep up on the hydration. I'm 2 sheets to the wind w/ a couple glasses of wine. :P

Vows - don't even get me started. That seems like this huge thing looming. Trying to express just the right thing w/o being too schmaltzy.

Music - oy. Seriously wish we had hired an outside DJ. We're coming up w/ a play list, but I don't have much confidence that a) the ceremony music will be heard (we're supposedly just using a bose speaker system & ipod) or B) the reception music will go as planned. Just have to make sure it's all ready to go on the ipod.

I'm happy to report I am DONE with finals! Woot! I made it through w/o having a total psychotic break, which is always good.
                  Tomorrow morning I'm headed to Chicago for the weekend - throwing a friend's shower - & THEN I can re-focus on wedding stuff!
                  Good luck to you girls this weekend!
                  ~xo~

#1099 Girasole

Girasole
                  • 757 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:33 PM

I can't wait for unlimited Daquris! FI is super excited about the swim up bars lol. Now I just have to make sure he drinks enough water which he hates.
                    Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#1100 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:41 PM

Karen - Schmaltzy! LOL! I love it... that word is going to be going through my head all night while attempting to write something :)

Congrats on getting through your finals! Woooo hoooo!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users