Sign in to follow this  
lil_miss_frogg

May 2010 Brides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicitica View Post
I just sent out my invites on Monday (Passports and I love them!) and I already received my first response! We expect between 90-100 people... so much for a small destination wedding right?
They look so great! Your guests will love them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Just have to say after all my whining people are FINALLY starting to book and it's such a relief... now have 30 book including photog and now going to tackle the 23 more RSVP'd =)
Great news!

Quote:
As promised, I took pictures of all my passport invites and sent them out today, wahoo!

Here they are: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...de-roux-55318/

Enjoy!
I love your invites! They are absolutely awesome!!!

Like many May Brides, I cannot believe I am 3 months away from my wedding!! So exciting. I need to finish (&post) my pre-travel packages. I am not doing invites since I know who is going (just family) so I am using the money for pre-travel packages. Plus, I wanted to send some OOT items to my planner who was so cool to let me use her address vice the hotel...long story. But I did some research and sending it to Italy would cost 200 USD just for the customs fees...so I am sending it all early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positanobride10 View Post
I love your invites! They are absolutely awesome!!!

Like many May Brides, I cannot believe I am 3 months away from my wedding!! So exciting. I need to finish (&post) my pre-travel packages. I am not doing invites since I know who is going (just family) so I am using the money for pre-travel packages. Plus, I wanted to send some OOT items to my planner who was so cool to let me use her address vice the hotel...long story. But I did some research and sending it to Italy would cost 200 USD just for the customs fees...so I am sending it all early.
Thank you!!

I would love to see your pre-travel packages. I wanted to send something out to my guest too but am undecided at the moment.

Quote:
As promised, I took pictures of all my passport invites and sent them out today, wahoo!

Here they are: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...de-roux-55318/

Enjoy!
They're terrific! I think they're some of my favorite passport ones! Ana did such a wonderful job on them & you guys included a ton of great info - I don't even think you need a pre-travel brochure or packet (unless you wanted to send luggage tags or something). Congrats on getting them mailed out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenM View Post
They're terrific! I think they're some of my favorite passport ones! Ana did such a wonderful job on them & you guys included a ton of great info - I don't even think you need a pre-travel brochure or packet (unless you wanted to send luggage tags or something). Congrats on getting them mailed out!
Thank you! Yes, we really did include a lot of information in them for sure! You may be right, that would be nice not to have to create something else to have to send out, especially since I apparently take my time :)

Quote:
Thank you!!

I would love to see your pre-travel packages. I wanted to send something out to my guest too but am undecided at the moment.

I will definitely post that here so you can see how it turns out.