Photo

HELP!! What to do with my short hair?!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 n&n112109

n&n112109
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 09:50 AM

Since getting engaged I have spent the past 9 months growing my hair out and I now it's about an inch below my chin...... I have NO idea what to do with it for the wedding. I've purchased a hair flower but that's as far as i've gotten. When I google short wedding hair, i'm not impressed. Any ideas??
    Nicole

#2 SusieQ

SusieQ
    • 1,603 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 09:55 AM

Wow that is a difficult lenght!!! Can you get it back to a ponytail and add an extension to make it a curly updo?

#3 Vikki

Vikki
      • 807 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 10:36 AM

My hair is only slightly longer than yours. I haven't figured out a final plan yet but I do have a bunch of pictures on my inspiration board. I wasted time trying to search for short hair wedding pictures with very little luck so instead I started looking through wedding dress sites. Usually the model is all dolled up for the picture and not all of them have long hair.

When you see a model with hair you like, just save the image to a file. Then you can go through the files later and crop and arrange all the hairstyles you like!

Warning: This is a good way to end up with a second wedding dress so try to ignore the model from the neck down!

#4 n&n112109

n&n112109
        • 216 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 10:36 AM

Nope I've grown out a ton of layers so it's not quite long enough.... I was thinking half up but haven't found any good pics with hair my length
          Nicole

#5 n&n112109

n&n112109
          • 216 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 10:37 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Vikki
            My hair is only slightly longer than yours. I haven't figured out a final plan yet but I do have a bunch of pictures on my inspiration board. I wasted time trying to search for short hair wedding pictures with very little luck so instead I started looking through wedding dress sites. Usually the model is all dolled up for the picture and not all of them have long hair.

When you see a model with hair you like, just save the image to a file. Then you can go through the files later and crop and arrange all the hairstyles you like!

Warning: This is a good way to end up with a second wedding dress so try to ignore the model from the neck down!

Great Idea!!!!
            Nicole

#6 damaris

damaris
            • 462 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 11:54 AM

Have you thought of an Eva Longoria bob? my hair is also short and I like this style
              65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#7 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
              • Banned
              • 3,479 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 01:42 PM

Here are a bunch of different links I found for you! I found the best options in the google image search (the last one). Hope this helps!!!

WeddingChannel Galleries

Wedding Hairstyles For Short Hair

bridal hairstyles for short hair - Google Images

#8 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
                • 1,326 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 03:14 PM

Have you see Sweet Home Alabama? Reese had fairly short hair in that movie i really liked the style alot. My hair is short as well so thats one of the options ive been pondering. My second option is slicking it back and kinda bumping up the top part(i dont know if this makes sense lol!).. Hth even a tad :)

#9 poohshek

poohshek
                  • 1,456 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 10:54 PM

You can still have an updo. Check out this hairstylist's (Doranna) web page.

Doranna Hair Stylist - Freelance Italian Hair Stylist - Playa del Carmen - Riviera Maya - Cancun

#10 TAHOEJENI

TAHOEJENI
                    • 164 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 01:40 AM

I think I might be in the same boat so the more answers the better! lol
                      Jeni

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users