Photo

Khloe Kardashian to Get Married - This Weekend!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:34 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TammyB
    Oh, that would be interesting if she does get married. I love watching reality TV shows, and honestly nothing surprises me anymore, if watch the reviews of whats coming up, they did announce something else will happen that surprised everyone. I wonder if that is what they were referring too?

My DVR always cuts off previews so I didn't see this! Interesting. Or maybe it's Kourtney finding out she's preggo since a few episodes ago it talked about her having unprotected sex.
    Happily married since 2008

#12 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
    • 5,078 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:03 PM

This marriage won't last long... I dislike Odom!! I'm a Lakers hater..haha

Well, I hope Khole will be happy but it's Holllywood where marriages won't last that long.

#13 Cassie

Cassie
      • 5,341 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 06:16 PM

Here's another article:

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Wedding to Be 'Classy Affair'

With less than a week to go before their Sunday nuptials, Khloe Kardashian and her L.A. Lakers beau Lamar Odom have decided to hold their wedding ceremony at the Los Angeles-area home of family friend and legendary music manager Irving Azoff.

The reality star and basketball player, who met just one month ago at a party in L.A., only announced on Monday their plans to get married this weekend.

Formal invitations will be sent out mid-week to the 200 or so guests, including many of Odom's teammates and such Hollywood A-listers as Ryan Seacrest, who is an executive producer on both of the E! series Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami.

"It will be a very detailed and classy affair," one source says of the wedding.

And what does big sister Kim Kardashian think of her future brother-in-law? "Lamar is an amazing person, he's gotten to know all of us and we've spent a lot of time with him. He's so much fun, such a good guy," she told PEOPLE over the weekend in Las Vegas at the grand opening of Pink's Hot Dogs.
        Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#14 tlogan00

tlogan00
        • 224 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:57 PM

I wonder if she's going to sign a pre-nup!!!

#15 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:54 PM

This is nuts. I keep waiting for a "just joking!!"
            Happily married since 2008

#16 MayaLove

MayaLove
            • 369 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:18 PM

Seems a little strange but I hope it works out for them!
              Jenna & Chris
              Soon to have a lifetime supply of donuts.
              My BDW Blog

#17 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:20 PM

I was wondering if it was a "fake" wedding to take attention away from one of the sisters. Like maybe Kim or Kourtney is really getting married, but if all this attention is on Khloe, no one would notice the others. But it isn't looking like it!

#18 Krista_H

Krista_H
                • 428 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:50 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by carly
                  I was wondering if it was a "fake" wedding to take attention away from one of the sisters. Like maybe Kim or Kourtney is really getting married, but if all this attention is on Khloe, no one would notice the others. But it isn't looking like it!
                  I actually hear that - that this was a cover for Kourtney getting married. Hmmmm guess we will know soon.

#19 Birdie07

Birdie07
                  • 1,218 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:25 PM

Anyone see where they went and she didn't drink at all. Saw the pic today of the e-ring. 9 carats! WOW!

#20 boscobel

boscobel
                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,213 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:08 PM

9 effing carats! Holy shit! I need to google that shit now.
                      http://www.starmagaz....oto/news/16094

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users