Sign in to follow this  
Cassie

Khloe Kardashian to Get Married - This Weekend!

Khloe Kardashian to Get Married – This Weekend!

Looks like Khloe Kardashian may be running down the aisle.

The reality star plans to marry her NBA player beau Lamar Odom this Sunday in the Los Angeles area, multiple sources confirm to PEOPLE. The ceremony is being thrown together so quickly that guests are being notified by phone that formal invitations will arrive this week, the sources add.

Confirming details first reported by E!, the sources say the couple went ring shopping over the weekend – and found a sparkler that Kardashian liked.

The couple have only been dating for about a month – but their whirlwind romance is going well. "They're very, very happy," older sister Kim told PEOPLE earlier this month. "Khloe thinks he's amazing and makes her laugh and smile constantly."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, wonder why she's in such a rush. Think she could be pregnant, too?

WTF? No freakin way! i just watched her show last night and she didn't seem ready to settle down anytime soon. Granted, that was filmed months ago but still! That's insanity.

Oh well- I love Khloe and I want to seriously hang out with that girl. I hope he's the one!

Last night's show was about Omarion (the singer and her really good friend of 7 years) wanted to take their relationship further. She dissed him at first, but later tried to come around to the idea. By that time, he was like "ummm...you aren't ready to move on." She felt she wasn't ready for a relationship due to her ex cheating on her. SHe mentioned several times that she has trust issues with men.

Kinda ironic that this news blows up the day after that show.

Oh, that would be interesting if she does get married. I love watching reality TV shows, and honestly nothing surprises me anymore, if watch the reviews of whats coming up, they did announce something else will happen that surprised everyone. I wonder if that is what they were referring too?