Photo

Khloe Kardashian to Get Married - This Weekend!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Cassie

Cassie
  • 5,341 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:19 PM

Khloe Kardashian to Get Married – This Weekend!

Looks like Khloe Kardashian may be running down the aisle.

The reality star plans to marry her NBA player beau Lamar Odom this Sunday in the Los Angeles area, multiple sources confirm to PEOPLE. The ceremony is being thrown together so quickly that guests are being notified by phone that formal invitations will arrive this week, the sources add.

Confirming details first reported by E!, the sources say the couple went ring shopping over the weekend – and found a sparkler that Kardashian liked.

The couple have only been dating for about a month – but their whirlwind romance is going well. "They're very, very happy," older sister Kim told PEOPLE earlier this month. "Khloe thinks he's amazing and makes her laugh and smile constantly."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, wonder why she's in such a rush. Think she could be pregnant, too?
    Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#2 Krista_H

Krista_H
    • 428 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:32 PM

I just read this. I mean I guess when you know you know, but in Hollywood I have a hard time believing it all. Best of luck to them!!

#3 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:36 PM

WTF? No freakin way! i just watched her show last night and she didn't seem ready to settle down anytime soon. Granted, that was filmed months ago but still! That's insanity.

Oh well- I love Khloe and I want to seriously hang out with that girl. I hope he's the one!
        Happily married since 2008

#4 Krista_H

Krista_H
        • 428 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:37 PM

We don't have the show here, but the show was supposed to be her and her sis? I guess now the sister has found something new (baby) so she has to too.

#5 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:52 PM

Last night's show was about Omarion (the singer and her really good friend of 7 years) wanted to take their relationship further. She dissed him at first, but later tried to come around to the idea. By that time, he was like "ummm...you aren't ready to move on." She felt she wasn't ready for a relationship due to her ex cheating on her. SHe mentioned several times that she has trust issues with men.

Kinda ironic that this news blows up the day after that show.
            Happily married since 2008

#6 kitten422

kitten422
            • 22 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:02 PM

Maybe she's prego?? That's the only reason I can come up for this craziness.

#7 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:28 PM

whatttt...i wonder if this is true though?

#8 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:25 AM

Oh, that would be interesting if she does get married. I love watching reality TV shows, and honestly nothing surprises me anymore, if watch the reviews of whats coming up, they did announce something else will happen that surprised everyone. I wonder if that is what they were referring too?

#9 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:11 AM

I love the Kardashians. They are a guilty pleasure and Matt hates that I like them, but I really do! I am happy for Khloe!! (if it's true)

#10 vlynnw

vlynnw
                    • 6,003 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:31 AM

Hmm interesting, I honestly can't picture Khole getting married.
                      Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users